Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
segrex_it
lvl.4
Flight distance : 396952 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi everyone,

I ordered a Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC and the Fly More Combo on 05/11.

The store I bought it from, an official Italian DJI distributor, notified me that DJI has not yet made the Fly More Combo available for sale.

He says DJI should make them available by about the end of May.

Can you please confirm? Anyone in EU has received the Fly More Combo?

Thank you!

2022-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lots of speculation they start shipping on the 21st.  It’s really limiting only having one battery.  
2022-5-17
Use props
FlyBoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2953153 ft
Ireland

"By the end of the month" was what I was told in store today (Ireland)
2022-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi segrex, I feel sorry that I am able to check the shipment information for orders purchased from DJI Store. The shipment information purchased from the local retailers may have to be confirmed by the store you purchased from. Hope you will be able to receive your drone soon.
2022-5-17
Use props
segrex_it
lvl.4
Flight distance : 396952 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 5-17 22:37
Hi segrex, I feel sorry that I am able to check the shipment information for orders purchased from DJI Store. The shipment information purchased from the local retailers may have to be confirmed by the store you purchased from. Hope you will be able to receive your drone soon.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your support. The drone had already arrived, just missing the fly more combo.

Anyway, the distributor (who has been doing excellent work with you in italy for years) contacted me yesterday and told me that the fmc is coming this week! So, problem solved
2022-5-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

segrex_it Posted at 5-17 22:50
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your support. The drone had already arrived, just missing the fly more combo.

Thanks for your update. Wish you receive the package as earlier as possible.
2022-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules