OM4 Se problems
1789 4 2022-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swanheart
New

United Kingdom

Hi all

Just purchased the OM4 se from a UK shop (argos) and i cant get the app to work on my google pixel 5, it just crashes straight away. Ive tired the apps from the support page and  on one it saidit couldnt open the file and the older version just kept crashing when going to open the app.

Not a very good start for a new product

can any one help with the app

thanks
2022-5-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and check whether the issue persists? You may refer to the link below for you to download the app. After the APK is downloaded in the browser, please find the installation package in the download list and manually click to install. When the Android version prompts that it cannot be installed or fails to install, please uninstall the original Android application and reinstall the new version. Please keep us posted. Thank you

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2022-5-17
Use props
Wrocha76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65328 ft
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-17 16:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and check whether the issue persists? You may refer to the link below for you to download the app. After the APK is downloaded in the browser, please find the installation package in the download list and manually click to install. When the Android version prompts that it cannot be installed or fails to install, please uninstall the original Android application and reinstall the new version. Please keep us posted. Thank you

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

why mimo app doesn't appear at the google play store?
2022-7-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wrocha76 Posted at 7-8 16:39
why mimo app doesn't appear at the google play store?

Thank you for your response. Currently, the app is not available in the Google play store and this can only be downloaded via our website. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_LQQsyNIxvW1J
lvl.1
Flight distance : 991581 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys
Just looking for a bit of advice before I go and buy a om 4se
I have a samsung s22, am I right in thinking if the app has downloaded and opens up that it compatible with the device
Thanks in advance
2022-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules