My DJI Ronin is "always" in selfie mode
2383 3 2022-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GlimtFE
New

Norway

Hello!

I normally use a dji ronin rsc 2 at work and have never had any issues with this, so I bought my self a DJI Ronin SC to use on smaller private projects. Anyway, I have a really annoying issue. Every time I turn the ronin SC on its default is selfie mode. What means that every time I tap the trigger button twice it jumps back to selfie mode. If I tap the trigger button three times it turns 180* around to <normal> mode, but then double tap makes it go back to selfie mode.

It is newly updated.

Does anyone know what to do?
2022-5-18
Use props
GlimtFE
New

Norway

And yeah, when I disable selfie mode in the app, it won't turn the right way. Then it only stays in selfie mode.
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GlimtFE. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to assist and give out a solution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-5-18
Use props
GlimtFE
New

Norway

Thank you! You'll find the video by pressing this link - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3mq_9K_NtFI

As you can see from the video, double tap on the trigger button reset to selfie mode, while tapping three times puts it to normal mode.
2022-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules