Layman's terms answer needed for DJI FLY app flight records query..
367 0 2022-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Baz M1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2612261 ft
United Kingdom

First poster here, please be gentle!!
So, I'm just trying to get my head around the DJI FLY application in regards to viewing and accessing my DJI FPV flight logs.

I've had my drone since the beginning of Apr 22.

Since I've had the drone I've only actually connected the aircraft once to the FLY app, that was on 'Day one' to check firmware etc.  I also connected the goggles once more to the FLY app after 'Day one' to let a family member view the drone to see what I see in the goggles whilst I'm flying.

My questions are..

1. In the FLY app there are currently 9 flights logged in the Flight Data Center page, dated in May. None from April when I did most of my flying.  Would these have been uploaded from the goggles whilst I was showing the family member? and where are my April flights?

2. When I connect my goggles now and select the timer symbol (top right) of the Flight Data Center page, it takes me to the aircraft logs page where I can see a whole host of files all approx 160mb each. These logs are all dated in April. However when I get the uploaded successfully prompt and a tick, I cannot view them.  Where have they uploaded to?  What are the files? as new one seems to get generated everytime I plug the goggles into the app.

3.  I had to recharge the battery goggles to finish off the remaining files upload...when I plugged it in again, the files on the goggles had now jumped from 160mb to around 220mb a file.  What on earth is causing this increase? Are all the files the same? because they are all similar in storage space?

4.  What's the most efficient way of logging the flights? Have the goggles connected to the app during flight? Plug the Goggles in or aircraft to the app when you get home? With my Mavic Pro I need DJI GO4 connected during flight so its uploaded and logged immediatley, but with this I feel I'm missing something and still unsure as to where the logs are coming from, the goggles or the aircraft...

Appreciate any pointers with this, a bit long winded I know

With my Mavic Pro, its all viewable on DJI GO4, nice and easy, but this application is stumping me somewhat...
2022-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules