1090 9 2022-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I made a video on how to install the Magnetic Protective Case for the DJI Action 2 and was asked about removing the case. So I made another video on installing and removing the case. It is pretty straight forward so I didn't do any voice over, just layed in some music. It is a pretty quick watch too. If you are into smart home tech, check out the rest of my channel, especially if you like the Apple environment.

2022-5-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done Jody.    

Good to still see you on the forums.  
2022-5-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-18 13:24
Very nicely done Jody.   

Good to still see you on the forums.

Thank you, how have you been?
2022-5-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 5-18 13:32
Thank you, how have you been?

Been doing really good Jody.  After retiring from the Navy it took me a while to transition to this life of no schedules, no commute, etc.  Now that I have that all figured out I just spend time spoiling the grandkids as much as possible as well as doing more and more recreational scuba diving.  Still get to fly the drones but right now I'm dedicating a bit more time to exploring what's under the ocean.  Have been checking out both natural and man made reefs as well as a couple of really old Spanish ship wrecks.  

Hope you and your family are doing well.  I kind of missing seeing InspektorGadj and JM.Reyes from the original Mini group on the forum anymore.  
2022-5-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I’m glad to hear you are doing well. I don’t think I’d make a good retiree lol I’d be too bored. We are doing well also, continue to work everyday.

I miss those days as well. I plunk around the forums here everyday but I don’t post much these days unless I feel compelled to. Focused mainly on work and trying to learn how to start a YouTube channel. I don’t know if I’ll ever catch into that part lol
2022-5-18
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Many thanks for this new epic version!  What troubles me about removing the case from the camera module is the need to shove quite hard on the lens - it just doesn't seem to be an appropriate thing to do - I think I will cover it with a cloth or tissue next time I do it if only to keep my grubby finger marks off it!
2022-5-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 5-18 14:45
Many thanks for this new epic version!  What troubles me about removing the case from the camera module is the need to shove quite hard on the lens - it just doesn't seem to be an appropriate thing to do - I think I will cover it with a cloth or tissue next time I do it if only to keep my grubby finger marks off it!

Hey no worries. The glass seems to be pretty tough and mine doesn’t seem that hard to push out either. But using a lens cleaning cloth probably wouldn’t be a bad idea either!!
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JodyB. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video that you have created for the DJI Action 2. Great work and thank you for your support. .
2022-5-18
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-18 19:09
Hello there JodyB. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video that you have created for the DJI Action 2. Great work and thank you for your support.  .

Thank you DJI Stephen!! Hope all is well with you and yours!!
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JodyB Posted at 5-18 19:10
Thank you DJI Stephen!! Hope all is well with you and yours!!

Hi there JodyB. You are very much welcome. Again, thank you for continuously supporting DJI and have a nice day. .
2022-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules