Brand New V2 Goggles Problems
2716 7 2022-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hychewright
lvl.2
United States

My new dji v2 goggles arrived yesterday and plugged in power to the  goggles and the screen came on so I hooked up cable to my PC to activate goggles and nothing  happened. I let it set hooked up for 3 or 4 minutes and just would not activate.  Rebooted several times and still would not activate? Another problem is  when I press the D5 button to bring up the settings menu nothing  happened? Pressed again and again still nothing? This is a brand new  pair of goggles right out of the box.  Probably have to send these back  to DJI. I don't know what is going on? Any ideas?
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there hychewright. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your new DJI Goggles, I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.
2022-5-18
Use props
hychewright
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-18 19:51
Hello there hychewright. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your new DJI Goggles, I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen, I'll contact the DJI Support Team.........Thanks
2022-5-19
Use props
RH009
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2234616 ft
United States

I had the same thing happened and once I plugged them into my phone and launched DJI FLY, it did all the updates and I was able to use the 5D button. I did have all 3 devices turned on when I connected the goggles to my phone.
2022-5-19
Use props
hychewright
lvl.2
United States

RH009 Posted at 5-19 13:53
I had the same thing happened and once I plugged them into my phone and launched DJI FLY, it did all the updates and I was able to use the 5D button. I did have all 3 devices turned on when I connected the goggles to my phone.

Hey, thanks a lot for that info! I'll try that and see if it works for me. Thanks again.
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

hychewright Posted at 5-19 11:40
Thanks Stephen, I'll contact the DJI Support Team.........Thanks

Hi there hychewright. Thank you for the reply and for the given update. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2022-5-20
Use props
hychewright
lvl.2
United States

RH009 Posted at 5-19 13:53
I had the same thing happened and once I plugged them into my phone and launched DJI FLY, it did all the updates and I was able to use the 5D button. I did have all 3 devices turned on when I connected the goggles to my phone.

Well it worked for me to. I got the goggles activated and the D5 button works now. Thanks so much for this info and maybe it will help other people that might have the same problem.
2022-5-20
Use props
RH009
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2234616 ft
United States

hychewright Posted at 5-20 16:32
Well it worked for me to. I got the goggles activated and the D5 button works now. Thanks so much for this info and maybe it will help other people that might have the same problem.

Awesome! Glad to hear it worked for you. Happy flying!
2022-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules