3268 5 2022-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andreja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 864961 ft
Germany

Hello,

I recently ordered a DJI Mini 3 Pro, and while I'm waiting for the drone to ship, I decided to try out the PC software, to see what it looks like.
From the manual, I understood that the appripriate software is the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).

I have a desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Build 19044 (I'm not sure what other information would be useful to provide), and I have an issue with starting the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Namely, I've installed the software, version 2.1.10, and when I double-click on the icon, I just get the hourglass cursor, and can hear my hard drive working for a 10-20 seconds, and afterwards, the cursor changes to normal, and nothing happens. I can see no error messages or similar.

When I look into the Task Manager, I can see one instance of DJI Service.exe for every attempt I make to start the Assistant.

I would be grateful for any pointers about how to start solving the issue.

2022-5-18
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Germany

Well, here's an update from me on this topic:
I uninstalled the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) version 2.1.10, and installed the version 2.1.11.

I initially still had the same issue, but I managed to find a solution:
I changed the System Locale from Serbian (Cyrillic, Serbia) to English (United States). After I restarted Windows, the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) started without any issues. Afterwards, I changed the System Locale back to Serbian (Cyrillic, Serbia) and the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) seems to be working fine.
So I guess DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) is having issues parsing some of the data affected by the locale when starting for the first time.
2022-8-26
Use props
SoulGlider
lvl.2
Switzerland

Hey Andreja,

thank you so much. I had the same problem with German region settings on a Windows 11 system.

The DJI support had no clue what the problem is.

Regards

Dennis
2022-9-28
Use props
Andreja
lvl.4
Germany

SoulGlider Posted at 9-28 04:51
Hey Andreja,

thank you so much. I had the same problem with German region settings on a Windows 11 system.

Hello Dennis, I'm glad I was able to help someone!
2022-9-28
Use props
Anywhere
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1699354 ft
Australia

I recommend uninstalling and not using at least for a while. It will cause sensor issues not allowing you to fly your drone. Until you contact support and accidentally wait for them to give you a firmware update through the app
2022-9-30
Use props
Piekmich
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1808819 ft
Spain

thank you for this Idee, it worked well after three days working on it without succes. Even the higher Version from January 2023 did not work and showed the same problem . Happy!!!!
2023-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules