and i hope you can read it
2022-5-18
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not going to panic till the missed the 5/31 ship date. another 2 weeks won't kill me
2022-5-18
Use props
djiuser_DiAoeDHHxZDO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3704 ft
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-18 16:57
Not going to panic till the missed the 5/31 ship date. another 2 weeks won't kill me

agreed seems it also depends who or when you talk to chat.
2022-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_DiAoeDHHxZDO Posted at 5-18 16:58
agreed seems it also depends who or when you talk to chat.

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The delivery date will vary with the stock condition and transportation. We are grateful for our customers' support and interest in DJI Mini 3 Pro. All orders will be arranged for shipment as payment time in order. Much appreciate your understanding and support.
For your feedback on our services, we will forward it to our designated teams.
2022-5-18
Use props
J04DAN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34413 ft
Canada

Not gonna lie. You’re acting like a dick to this customer service representative. First of all you didn’t order “right away”. You ordered 5 hours after they went on sale. The agent gave you the estimated ship date to the best of their ability. Everyone in North America is getting the same info. The people on the other side of that chat have limited information and are just trying to do their job. If you’re going to treat people like garbage because you’re not going to get your product as fast as you’d like I’d suggest you avoid being an early adopter of products.
2022-5-18
Use props
renonelab
lvl.2
United States

J04DAN Posted at 5-18 18:11
Not gonna lie. You’re acting like a dick to this customer service representative. First of all you didn’t order “right away”. You ordered 5 hours after they went on sale. The agent gave you the estimated ship date to the best of their ability. Everyone in North America is getting the same info. The people on the other side of that chat have limited information and are just trying to do their job. If you’re going to treat people like garbage because you’re not going to get your product as fast as you’d like I’d suggest you avoid being an early adopter of products.

of course . youre absolutely right. i am sorry
2022-5-18
Use props
renonelab
lvl.2
United States

i see admins moved all shipping concerns to this buried area vs letting them live in the  mini 3 pro channel. not that great of a message to hide what most of us are saying about shipping with proof
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

renonelab Posted at 5-19 16:55
i see admins moved all shipping concerns to this buried area vs letting them live in the  mini 3 pro channel. not that great of a message to hide what most of us are saying about shipping with proof

Hello, there. Sorry for your confusion. Order and Shipping Thread should be distributed to the Support Topic according to the Forum Rules.
You may refer to this link:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1515&pid=623185
2022-5-19
Use props
Tony2004
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328707 ft
Canada

Mine is even worse. My package is stuck in China and not moving at all, and I don't know what to do now.
2022-7-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Tony2004 Posted at 7-4 13:14
Mine is even worse. My package is stuck in China and not moving at all, and I don't know what to do now.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We will make further checks with our team and keep you updated.
2022-7-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Tony2004 Posted at 7-4 13:14

Please kindly note that your package has been sent out and is now on the way. You may check the update on DHL's official website. Thank you.
2022-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules