2171 4 2022-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark7841
lvl.2
Flight distance : 352792 ft
  • >>>
United States

Attached the dual gimbal mount tonight and attached the GL60 Zoom. Mind you the light is $2500+. The H20T thermal sensitvity seems affected as side by side with the M30. The M30 pops colors while the H20T is showing not much of a temp difference. The CZZN app noted in the user manual is gone off the Google Play store. This is required to do the firmware updates so good luck to me I guess. If you use the SDK button in the Pilot 2 interface it'll instantly crash the entire app in flight and restart. If you dig into the menus you CAN activate the light and it does appear to function okay but during a 30 minute flight it crashed the entire app once and knocked the H20T offline once "lost control of gimbal" message appears. Upon restarting the app everything comes back online. Does it work....I guess. But just a heads up to anyone wanting to run it. If anyone figures out a firmware update for the light feel free to comment and help a brother out.
2022-5-18
Use props
MacDude
lvl.2
United States

I do not have the GL60 Zoom but I do have the GL60. After updating my M300, controller, batteries, etc to latest firmware and using the dual downward gimbal, I do not see any options on the controller when drone is in flight. Prior firmware I could go into the GL60 settings during flight from the controller and do adjustments. Now that option doesn't exist at all. Any ideas DJI?
2022-6-2
Use props
Mark7841
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

MacDude Posted at 6-2 06:27
I do not have the GL60 Zoom but I do have the GL60. After updating my M300, controller, batteries, etc to latest firmware and using the dual downward gimbal, I do not see any options on the controller when drone is in flight. Prior firmware I could go into the GL60 settings during flight from the controller and do adjustments. Now that option doesn't exist at all. Any ideas DJI?

I refreshed the firmware on the GL60 and got it working again.
2022-6-2
Use props
MacDude
lvl.2
United States

Mark7841 Posted at 6-2 06:32
I refreshed the firmware on the GL60 and got it working again.

That's great to hear! How do I perform the firmware refresh? I see on CZZI website two options for android download. The CZI Assistant and CZZN-DJI. My GL60 never came with instructions for firmware downloads / upload etc.
2022-6-2
Use props
Mark7841
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

MacDude Posted at 6-2 09:39
That's great to hear! How do I perform the firmware refresh? I see on CZZI website two options for android download. The CZI Assistant and CZZN-DJI. My GL60 never came with instructions for firmware downloads / upload etc.

Use the DJI enterprise update tool for the computer and plug direct into the M300. You’ll see the sky port and then just refresh it there.
2022-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules