Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Blank screen when launching DJI GO 4 after update
1994 4 2022-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mjupps
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67608 ft
Sweden

Like many other, I'm having issues with the DJI GO 4 application.

I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S20, last week the application was working fine.

However, on the 14th of May I got the latest update for my phone, G981BXXUEFVDB, and suddenly when launching the app, it gets stuck on a black/gray screen.

I'm using 4.3.46, the latest from the website.

What is the cause of this, how come the application is so incredibly unstable?
My drone is now a brick, and I can't use it.

2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mjupps. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-5-19
Use props
Mjupps
lvl.1
Sweden

I'm sad to say that is something I have already tried several times before, but to no success.
The phone worked fine before, even though it is not on the list of compatible phones, so I'm not sure what happened.
Most likely due to the update, but i have never experienced any other application breaking after updating my phone.
2022-5-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you just update to Android 12 by any chance?
2022-5-19
Use props
Mjupps
lvl.1
Sweden

Not recently, no. I got that back in January and I have been flying since I got that.
As mentioned, I assume the small security is the culprit.
2022-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules