603 6 2022-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nenadospama
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22453376 ft
Russia

Hello dear forum users!
I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and it has crashed three times already with roughly the same situation.I start the motors, the drone rises 4-5 meters, motors turn off by themselves, and the drone falls flat.
Please help me figure out the reason for the crash.

Here is a link to the log file of last crash (remove spaces)
app. airdata. com/share/RlSNYV

Before that there were two more falls:
6.05.22 (second)
app. airdata. com/share/KxAaZt
After this crash, the drone showed an error - "Downward vision calibration error. Precision Hovering and Landing Protection may fall"
I did the calibration on the front and bottom optical sensors and the error is gone.
No more damage

22.08.21 (first time)
app. airdata. com/share/BQWmPt

And just in case, I send a link to a normal flight, which was without errors
app. airdata. com/share/PCLPHb

Thanks in advance for any help)
2022-5-19
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

HI,

Had a look at your last crash flight ; your barometric height at start is zero (normal) but after takeoff remains zero, wich is not normal!
Same for the vertical speed, zero all the time.

Calibrate your IMU for this issue. (nothing more you can do actually), check fly again.
cheers
JJB
analysis2.png
2022-5-19
Use props
Nenadospama
lvl.1
Russia

JJB* Posted at 5-19 06:24
HI,

Had a look at your last crash flight ; your barometric height at start is zero (normal) but after takeoff remains zero, wich is not normal!

Thanks a lot!
After the second fall, I did an IMU diagnostic. But despite this, there was a third fall a week later, probably the problem cannot be solved by diagnostics.
Today I handed over the drone for repair to the official service, they will change the barometer, which is located on the GPS board.
2022-5-19
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nenadospama Posted at 5-19 09:43
Thanks a lot!
After the second fall, I did an IMU diagnostic. But despite this, there was a third fall a week later, probably the problem cannot be solved by diagnostics.
Today I handed over the drone for repair to the official service, they will change the barometer, which is located on the GPS board.

its my pleasure. Hope you get your drone back in good working order.

cheers
JJB
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Nenadospama. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Since this unfortunate event happened and your DJI Mavic Pro Platinum crashed multiple times. It would best for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-5-19
Use props
Nenadospama
lvl.1
Russia

Hello everyone!
Drone returned from repair today. No defects were found. They said it was a coincidence. I hope this doesn't happen again
Perhaps the reason was in the firmware, because I used the SuperPatcher to remove the height limit.
Now I have updated official firmware
2022-5-24
Use props
Nenadospama
lvl.1
Russia

Hello everyone!
Has someone faced such errors when using a SuperPatcher?
2022-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules