554 4 2022-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djisteph
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49157 ft
France

dear all,

This week, after a fly (no problem during the fly), I plugged in the drone to recharge and I think that when I do that it was downloading teh new firmware. A
And now there is a red flash and only 2 white lights from the 4 were lit. I can't turn off the drone, I have to remove the battery.
Please help me ! :-)
I put a pics.
Thanks in advance
IMG_0264.JPG
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there djisteph. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Mini 2. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please update the firmware version again? If it still can not work, please send the drone and battery together for further verification.
2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_DcRitS1G60y8
New
Flight distance : 408077 ft
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-19 22:12
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please update the firmware version again? If it still can not work, please send the drone and battery together for further verification.

I have the same issue.  My drone has become useless. I hardly ever fly it.  It did a firmware update and never finished it.  1st and 4th led are on.  The red light is flashing. Only way to turn the drone off is to remove the battery.  It does the same thing with all 3 batteries.
What do I do?  Is there a resolution to this issue or is there a way to reset the drone?
2022-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_DcRitS1G60y8 Posted at 7-18 07:29
I have the same issue.  My drone has become useless. I hardly ever fly it.  It did a firmware update and never finished it.  1st and 4th led are on.  The red light is flashing. Only way to turn the drone off is to remove the battery.  It does the same thing with all 3 batteries.
What do I do?  Is there a resolution to this issue or is there a way to reset the drone?

Hi there, may I ask if the drone can power on normally now? Please try to upgrade the firmware again to see if it works. If not, you may start a case through the link below and send the aircraft and battery back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules