12Next >
8427 47 2022-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WS915
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90413 ft
United States

Since updating to 1.6.1 today, my quickshots no longer work. I was able to do a quick Dronie to test out after the install, but after that, none of them work.

When I go to select a box around the subject, it stays for a second then disappears.

Anyone else having this issue. I am using a Samsung S22+ for my screen on Android 12.0

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Mike

2022-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-5-19
Use props
djiuser_n979ryPMIOez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 956949 ft
United States

I am having the same problem.  Up to date on all releases and firmware.  Brand new drone, following a replacement.  

It won't lock on target/subject no matter what I choose, the amount of contrast between subject and background or the Quick Shot mode selected.  

Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
2022-5-20
Use props
WS915
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-19 20:45
Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Did as you suggested, uninstalled, reinstalled, then rebooted my phone, but still not working correctly. It will not allow me to put a box around any object. It also does not allow me to select how far out to fly when doing a dronies or a circle etc. No option to select distance. Heading to Switzerland in 2 weeks, and was hoping to use these features. Any help would be appreciated. TYIA

Mike
2022-5-20
Use props
WS915
lvl.1
United States

Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Is there any way to reinstall the previous version that was working correctly?
2022-5-20
Use props
djiuser_5NKHqwPeBXyQ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Morning try this link from GAVINHR it's all the old versions worked a treat for me when trying to install on my honor 8x

https://youtu.be/gzMithyBXe4
Download link in description
Hope this helps

2022-5-21
Use props
djiuser_HIvKBSbx06S0
lvl.1

Germany

I can confirm problems with selections in quickshots on dji fly app 1.6.1, DJI Mini 2, Samsung Galaxy A71 on android 12. Although it seems system independent.
2022-5-22
Use props
BobCowen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 491673 ft
United States

On my Air 2S, it works BUT the "distance" slider has been moved to the bottom of the screen.
2022-5-22
Use props
WS915
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_5NKHqwPeBXyQ Posted at 5-21 21:32
Morning try this link from GAVINHR it's all the old versions worked a treat for me when trying to install on my honor 8x

Thank you, went back to previous version and will try after the wind dies down a bit.
2022-5-22
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Quick shots not working for me either on S10+ phone or Tab S8. Typical cock up by DJI.

DJI FIX IT ! LOTS OF MINI 2 USERS !
2022-5-22
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
DJI stephen its a software issue, please refer this to the appropriate department to fix the issue.
2022-5-22
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DJI stephen please refer this to your software department urgently.
2022-5-22
Use props
djiuser_buLpiaFqW4wn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84058 ft
Belgium

Hi,

I have the same issue here,

Also when I want to move the movies and pictures from the SD-card in the drone to my phone trough the quick-connection feature (phone connected with the RC) he doesn't recognise the SD-card or says 'No SD-card inserted'. When I move the SD-card to my computer I find all the pictures and movies so I copied them that way. Then I formatted the SD-card in the drone and it still doesn't work. Before this worked perfect.

Somebody has the same problem?
I hope this is just a small bug in the software so it can be fixed easy.
2022-5-22
Use props
djiuser_HIvKBSbx06S0
lvl.1

Germany

If there is no gain from these updates, I will stay with what works from now on. It appears the recent updates for both the fly app and the firmware are actually making customer experiences worse.
It is mind boggling how DJI gradually takes away features rather than listening to their paying customers.
Some examples:
- No AE lock indication anymore
- Removed the AE lock symbol entirely and now it can only be used through binding it to the Fn-Button
- After latest firmware update no downgrade possible anymore
- Quickshots broken

Just terrible, terrible maintenance.
Fire the dev team and hire some people who actually fix bugs, rather than introducing new ones. (rant off)
2022-5-22
Use props
fans2fc04592
lvl.2
Flight distance : 745866 ft
Italy

confirm quickshot not working on my Poco F2 pro on 1.6.1....rollback previus version of dji fly and work
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 5-22 11:12
DJI stephen its a software issue, please refer this to the appropriate department to fix the issue.

Hi there Mavic57pro2. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-5-23
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-23 21:10
Hi there Mavic57pro2. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.

Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_vVDVvfgwQ1ZH
New

United States

WS915 Posted at 5-22 10:59
Thank you, went back to previous version and will try after the wind dies down a bit.

Did you have any luck with the quickshots with the previous version? If so, what previous version did you go back to? Like you, i am going to Europe in 10 days and want to be able to use the quickshots!
2022-5-26
Use props
WS915
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_vVDVvfgwQ1ZH Posted at 5-26 17:58
Did you have any luck with the quickshots with the previous version? If so, what previous version did you go back to? Like you, i am going to Europe in 10 days and want to be able to use the quickshots!

I did, the version is 1.5.9. All worked great
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_wMpUzbTLst9j
New

Philippines

I have a problem about my Sd card. first I buy an ordinary sandisk.. and it keep indicating "sd card Malfunction".. I buy a samsung 128g evo plus as recommended by the diji mini 2 unit. But the still cant use. I conducted format of sd card but it doesnt work.. the quickshots also cant use.

Please help. I eecieved my Diji mini 2 just last week only
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_XtGzCmgrcjiu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51811 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having the exact same problem with quick shots the DJI fly app is now at 1.6.4 and the problem is persisting. I've got a pixel 6 pro with Android 12.
If I plug in my wife's I phone 11 it works just fine so can't be the drone hardware.
DJI's customer support solution is to just re-install the app which does nothing apart from frustrate me.
Does anyone have a work around for it?
2022-6-1
Use props
djiuser_bqpBOzDPzJbS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5294318 ft
Poland

Hello I have the same error in the dji fly application version 1.6.4 (1635) android shows that when taking a quickshot the image starts to lag or the application resets. Similarly, I noticed that the application in version 1.5.10, when quickshot is performed in 4K resolution, the application hangs and resets when it lowers the resolution to 2.7k, the application starts working properly. Checked on android 9 tablet Huawei MediaPad M5 LTE and Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite 8. DJI support I will do something about it. Regards
2022-6-1
Use props
Abel nt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77398 ft
Spain

Today i make a quickshot at 4k with no problem with 1.5.10.  Redmi 8 pro android 11
2022-6-1
Use props
Abel nt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77398 ft
Spain

Duplicated post sorry
2022-6-1
Use props
BURMa.
lvl.1
Poland

Abel nt Posted at 6-1 13:00
Today i make a quickshot at 4k with no problem with 1.5.10.  Redmi 8 pro android 11

it worked on MediaPad M5 LTE and Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite 8 before mini 3pro input.
2022-6-1
Use props
Dale 68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Quick shots on version 1.6.1 works fine with my Samsung Galaxy A12, the only thing different I've done is ignored the Firmware updates. Hope you get it sorted.
2022-6-2
Use props
BURMa.
lvl.1
Poland

Dale 68 Posted at 6-2 23:43
Quick shots on version 1.6.1 works fine with my Samsung Galaxy A12, the only thing different I've done is ignored the Firmware updates. Hope you get it sorted.

Samsung Galaxy A12 has android 10 and it might work but these tablets MediaPad M5 LTE and Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite 8 is android 9 and that was working before the update came out. On my xiaomi note 7 where i have android 10 works fine
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_qL5IueH7KCKR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265781 ft
United States

djiuser_wMpUzbTLst9j Posted at 5-28 19:51
I have a problem about my Sd card. first I buy an ordinary sandisk.. and it keep indicating "sd card Malfunction".. I buy a samsung 128g evo plus as recommended by the diji mini 2 unit. But the still cant use. I conducted format of sd card but it doesnt work.. the quickshots also cant use.

Please help. I eecieved my Diji mini 2 just last week only

It has to be related to newer firmware or app sw version, because after I did an update I had same SD errors on multiple cards that had been working. did get a new Sandisk Extreme per recommendations and it did work. Worst case you could see about loading older sw
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_qL5IueH7KCKR
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_XtGzCmgrcjiu Posted at 6-1 04:40
I'm having the exact same problem with quick shots the DJI fly app is now at 1.6.4 and the problem is persisting. I've got a pixel 6 pro with Android 12.
If I plug in my wife's I phone 11 it works just fine so can't be the drone hardware.
DJI's customer support solution is to just re-install the app which does nothing apart from frustrate me.

bummer to hear 1.6.4 doesn't fix it yet. Seems then that is really is a bug in the 1.6.x Android app. I haven't tried downgrade yet - was hoping the upgrade would solve it, but there is a link in this thread to older app versions
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_qL5IueH7KCKR
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_5NKHqwPeBXyQ Posted at 5-21 21:32
Morning try this link from GAVINHR it's all the old versions worked a treat for me when trying to install on my honor 8x

Thanks so much for this link! Any idea about firmware dependencies/compatibility for app version downgrade? e.g., latest firmware may not work with older app ...?
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_13gUgj57Ot4d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 716768 ft
United Kingdom

Same issue using S20 Ultra. Can't lock onto anything at any height or distance.
2022-6-3
Use props
Abe_flies
lvl.1
United States

Ok, so I just tried for myself on 1.6.4 app version, Android with Samsung Galaxy S10, and Quickshots still does not let you select an object! First failed after update to 1.6.1.
How do you file a product defect?
2022-6-3
Use props
wisniak
lvl.4
Flight distance : 270528 ft
Israel

Same here, 1.6.4 and Samsung Galaxy S20 with latest firmware. Rolled back to 1.5.10 and everything works.

2022-6-3
Use props
vladubog
New
Romania

Hello!
Same issue using S20 Ultra. Can't lock onto anything at any height or distance.
Any news about this subject?
2022-6-22
Use props
No Original Thought
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

vladubog Posted at 6-22 05:48
Hello!
Same issue using S20 Ultra. Can't lock onto anything at any height or distance.
Any news about this subject?

I havent't flown with the new versions yet, but there are reports that the new app version (1.6.6) and new aircraft firmware (1.05.0000) fix the QuickShots issue.

As I say, I can't confirm this myself, but there are posts on the forum and I think GavinHR posted a video confirming this as well.
2022-6-22
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

I had this issue today trying to do a rocket.  It said something about maximum distance when i tried to press the + or draw a rectangle.  I'm on 1.6.6 and latest mini f/w
2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_VCZDG1WT1ovL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 623120 ft
Romania

Im a mini 2 user and i have the same problem. It barely worked 2 times and then stopped working. I have a huawei p30 pro with android 12
2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_6KPEBXv5KYg5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 159511 ft
Spain

Mini2 - Con la versión 1.6.6 no funciona , Xiomi 11T android 12
2022-6-27
Use props
domin45670
lvl.4
Flight distance : 225118 ft
Poland

I've updated DJI FLY from 1.6.6 to 1.6.8 and it seems that quickshots have been fixed. I've tried quockshots about 5 times and there was no issue. I hope that there are no new issues ;)
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_qEMBm1xnvRfB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52615 ft
United Kingdom

WS915 Posted at 5-20 14:51
Did as you suggested, uninstalled, reinstalled, then rebooted my phone, but still not working correctly. It will not allow me to put a box around any object. It also does not allow me to select how far out to fly when doing a dronies or a circle etc. No option to select distance. Heading to Switzerland in 2 weeks, and was hoping to use these features. Any help would be appreciated. TYIA

Mike

Same issue. No sub menu to select distance
2022-7-8
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules