1167 3 2022-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ivan Lopez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 52982 ft
Mexico

Hi,

I'm trying to set the video resolution with ResolutionAndFrameRate but I get the "Not supported by current firmware.(255)" error.  I read in the forum that with Mavic Air 2 and DJI Air 2S when setting the camera mode you have to use setFlatMode instead of setMode, so I was wondering if ther is another function to change the video resolution for MA2 and Air 2S?

Thanks
2022-5-19
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Share your code, platform and SDK-version. Have you looked at the gihub example? Is it the recorded resolution or the livestream you want to change? What resolution are you trying? Are you using keys or methods?
2022-5-20
Use props
Ivan Lopez
lvl.3
Mexico

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  I'm using Android MSDK 4.16.  Testing on:
- Mavic Air 2 firmware 01.01.0720
- Remote Controller firmware 04.11.0032
Code:

SettingsDefinitions.VideoResolution resolution = SettingsDefinitions.VideoResolution.RESOLUTION_1920x1080;
SettingsDefinitions.VideoFrameRate frameRate = SettingsDefinitions.VideoFrameRate.FRAME_RATE_24_FPS;
ResolutionAndFrameRate resolutionAndFrameRate = new ResolutionAndFrameRate(resolution, frameRate);

DJISDKManager.getInstance().getProduct().getCamera().setVideoResolutionAndFrameRate(resolutionAndFrameRate , new CommonCallbacks.CompletionCallback() {
    @Override
    public void onResult(DJIError djiError) {
        if (null == djiError) {

} else {
            String errDescription = djiError.toString();
        }

}
});

Thank you.
2022-5-20
Use props
Ivan Lopez
lvl.3
Mexico

Mats Bohlinsson Posted at 5-20 00:57
Share your code, platform and SDK-version. Have you looked at the gihub example? Is it the recorded resolution or the livestream you want to change? What resolution are you trying? Are you using keys or methods?

Hi Mats,

I shared my code, platform and SDK-version.  And is the recorded resolution I'm trying to chenge.  I uploaded my code also.

Thanks

2022-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules