15930 44 2022-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscc9f96d4
lvl.1
United States

sbluestone Posted at 5-20 07:11
Hi bashy,

Thanks, yeah I've tried that, no joy  also tried switching between manual and auto focus, which didn't help either. Seems like the focus is somehow stuck at like 0.5m?

The focus on my new Mini 3 and found to be sharp at 1 meter only.  I tested  both auto and manual focus after recalibrated everything.  When manually set to infinity focus, only objects 1 meter away were sharp.  The DJI tech said, after 48 minutes of texting, to either send it back to DJI for a free replacement or return it to Amazon, which I did.  The new Mini 3 arrived today and is perfectly sharp!
2022-12-2
Use props
HScholz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1389495 ft
Germany

djiuser_eVi0nxamDIPK Posted at 8-26 10:46
So how can I get such a sharp photo one day and two days later not sharp at all. 48MP mode 100% crop and AF. I prefocus on the spot before the train arrives. Shutter on the tack sharp is 800 and the blurry one is 3200. [view_image]I have all the latest firmware and DJI Fly.

Well my M3P also has good and bad days....And I am not kidding!
2022-12-3
Use props
djiuser_6Mtb7UEUsikT
New

United States

I just got my mini 3 and have the same issue the picture and video is blurry. I returned my firsts one which I purchased from Amazon and got a new one today from best buy but still the same issue.
2023-4-30
Use props
djiuser_Wc5nl9HdwoPn
New

Canada

RESOLVED: I had a similar issue. My dji mini3 would only focus things about 1m from itself and everything else blurry. I tried many things but what solved was a new microSD card.
2023-5-18
Use props
fans669907a3
New

United States

sbluestone Posted at 2022-6-7 05:35
An update: spoke to the guys at dji and they said this is an error that sometimes happens with faulty drones (he implied it was hardware rather than software but I'm unsure if that's the case) I asked if this was a known issue with the mini 3, and they said it happens with all their drones, not mini 3 specific.

Have returned my drone via the seller (not dji directly) and am waiting for a return. Will let you know if I get the same issue or if its a good'un

I had the same exact issue with  DJI Mini 3 i got. Returned it a week later. Today i got a new one and guess what...

Same issue again.

Kind of makes me feel like im the one doing something wrong but it is straight out of the box
2023-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules