DJI Gogle V2 bad pixels ! (green).
1647 9 2022-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stonkat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 203921 ft

Poland

Hi i bought DJI FPV Gogles V2 from Polish shop (megadron.pl) i have used them maybe 10 times. Of course no drops, no sunlights onto screen etc. After 6days I noticed green pixels on right side .. I returned my gogles to shop to change broken ones on new ones .. They have sent my broken gogles to producent so i am think to warranty service (Germany location?). Now i am blocked for several days? Maybe few weeks, can not using my Dji FPV drone without gogles ... This is so sad and dissapointing to have brand new gogles for 6 days (maybe 10 flights) and these are broken .. Any idea how long they can changing/repairing these? Any solutions to have brand new gogles again? I paid 800 $ and now I gonna have repaired gogles after handmade service no brand new ones from factory? Please help to make this issue solved.

Serial number: 37SBJ6P00101LR
Photo of bad pixels:
20220513_203356 (1) (1).jpg
2022-5-20
Use props
EiraSYS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2560784 ft
Portugal

I had a similar problem, pixels turning green from the beginning. I suspect that heating of the screen is the main cause of the problem. Not only because of the electronic inside the goggles but also because of the antennas radiation.
2022-5-20
Use props
Stonkat
lvl.2

Poland

EiraSYS Posted at 5-20 09:16
I had a similar problem, pixels turning green from the beginning. I suspect that heating of the screen is the main cause of the problem. Not only because of the electronic inside the goggles but also because of the antennas radiation.

did you return gogles or sent back on warranty ?
2022-5-20
Use props
EiraSYS
lvl.4
Portugal

Sent back on warranty. I haven’t used them since the repair. Received them last week.
2022-5-20
Use props
Stonkat
lvl.2

Poland

EiraSYS Posted at 5-20 09:36
Sent back on warranty. I haven’t used them since the repair. Received them last week.
ok so they fixed your gogles you did not received brand new ones. How many pixels did you had?
2022-5-20
Use props
EiraSYS
lvl.4
Portugal

Maybe 2 or 3 pixels, in the middle lower position of the screen. Not sure since one of the spots was larger, it may include more pixels.
May I ask you something, looks inappropriate, but I will make a new post about this. Do you have any dental implant?
I think there is a correlation between implants, antenna radiation, dead pixel spots and health issues….
2022-5-20
Use props
Stonkat
lvl.2

Poland

I am not sure, if i know i have ~4-5 photosensitive sealing's on tooths. First thing i want to do when receive my gogles back is new anthenas something like this
2022-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-20
Use props
Stonkat
lvl.2

Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-20 21:22
Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Yes, the shop where i bought already sent them to producer service. I hope everything will fine and i get brand new or professional repaired gogles back.
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Stonkat Posted at 5-21 02:49
Yes, the shop where i bought already sent them to producer service. I hope everything will fine and i get brand new or professional repaired gogles back.

Thank you for keeping us posted, Stonkat. We're glad that you have managed to send the unit to your dealer for a possible warranty. Please get in touch with the said shop as they will provide you with further updates. If you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.  
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules