https://tilta.com/shop/cooling-s ... -action-2-dji-gray/
2022-5-20
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not tried it. Didn't know it existed till I saw your post. Looks like it might work but ya never know. I'd be interested in knowing as well!! Nice find!!
2022-5-20
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok, so have a unit on the way to me soon - will get a review video up asap ;)
2022-5-20
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I am surprised that they couldn't find a way to use it with the screen module attached - so it's limited to internal memory and only one mic.  No thanks   (But thanks for the info).  And frankly, I'm still smarting from the purchase of their standard Action 2 cage which turned out to be an expensive unusable drawer-occupying purchase...
2022-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Bashir. We really appreciate you for sharing this awesome accessory for the DJI Osmo Action 2. Looking forward to your upcoming review video. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-5-20
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 5-20 13:46
I am surprised that they couldn't find a way to use it with the screen module attached - so it's limited to internal memory and only one mic.  No thanks   (But thanks for the info).  And frankly, I'm still smarting from the purchase of their standard Action 2 cage which turned out to be an expensive unusable drawer-occupying purchase...

Yeh I hear ya on that one.
Great concept, but that shock absorbing frame turned out to be a bit of a gimmick.
2022-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules