Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DJI,
Another error...I am in a free zone without limitations, I have loaded in aircraft the unlock from a close zone, legally obtained.
SURPRIZE !
POI does not work...
Error in picture.

error POI.jpg
2022-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you still experience this issue in a different locations? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-20
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-20 21:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you still experience this issue in a different locations? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi DJI paladin,
Is in ALL areas that are manually unlocked by DJI APPROVAL based on my papers sent.
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO REINSTALL DJI FLY ON RC SMART WITH SCREEN AS IS INTEGRATED SOFT...
Thanks.
2022-5-20
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Also DJI Palladin
Why is DJI putting a NFZ on Iasi area in Romania as up to 120m AGL is OPEN zone????
Why do I have to unlock a zone at DJI that I can fly up to 120m AGL only by calling the tower, according to laws here? ??
Screenshot_20220521_092925_com.android.chrome.jpg
2022-5-20
Use props
djiuser_UApD4fuFxn7h
lvl.1
Belgium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=famZdy4hTRs

I have this problem. video transmission disconnects when using focus track, spotlight or POI
2022-5-21
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-20 21:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you still experience this issue in a different locations? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Seems that this problem is ONLY INSIDE the areas that are manually unlocked by DJI and imported in aircraft.
SO....DJI .... FIX IT !!!!!
2022-5-21
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

djiuser_UApD4fuFxn7h Posted at 5-21 02:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=famZdy4hTRs

I have this problem. video transmission disconnects when using focus track, spotlight or POI

What you have is a glitch in firmware or a DOA.

1. If you have RC-N1, delete DJI app and reinstall it on clean (don't forget to delete also DJI folder from phone after uninstall).
2. If you have new RC, put on computer the RC and go for Firmware REfresh. Make same thing to drone (make sure you get full battery).
3. After firmware is refreshed, give it another try....if makes the same, is a fault and need to be changed.
2022-5-24
Use props
VastgoedStudios
lvl.1
Belgium

Geo_Drone Posted at 5-24 06:16

1. If you have RC-N1, delete DJI app and reinstall it on clean (don't forget to delete also DJI folder from phone after uninstall).

Have tried this many times before. even tested on RC-N1 with iOS and on new RC. drone is broken. needs to be replaced asap.
2022-5-24
Use props
VastgoedStudios
lvl.1
Belgium

Geo_Drone Posted at 5-24 06:16

1. If you have RC-N1, delete DJI app and reinstall it on clean (don't forget to delete also DJI folder from phone after uninstall).

The moment tracking calculations start the video feed freezes. something is internally wrong with the drone.
2022-5-24
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Romania

The Bug was confirmed by DJI and will be solved in next firmware.
2022-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules