Camera overheats when transfering files. Mini 3 Pro
702 4 2022-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Varmavinden
lvl.1
Finland

Hello, how can I load my files to my computer without messing with memorycard?

Problem: Now when I use bluetuth connection to transfere files and the dorne is on, camera overheats very fast.

I would be glad to get a solution where I do not have to everytime take out and in the memorycard from drone, when I whant to transfere files.

2022-5-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you have the DJI RC (screened) remote or the standard remote controller?  The reason I'm asking is that the DJI RC does not support Quick transfer per page 15 of the User's Manual.  So without quick transfer the drone will heat up considerably unless you take out the SD card and transfer it that way.  See below.

NO QT ON DJI RC.png
2022-5-20
Use props
Frajahr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169665 ft
Austria

Turn the drone on and connect it to the computer with usb cable. Plug it into the usb c charging socket.
2022-5-21
Use props
Varmavinden
lvl.1
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-20 13:35
Do you have the DJI RC (screened) remote or the standard remote controller?  The reason I'm asking is that the DJI RC does not support Quick transfer per page 15 of the User's Manual.  So without quick transfer the drone will heat up considerably unless you take out the SD card and transfer it that way.  See below.

Thank you, I got it solved and had problems with ipad, but now working, even if drone still heats a lot when it is on and not flying.
2022-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Varmavinden Posted at 5-22 00:39
Thank you, I got it solved and had problems with ipad, but now working, even if drone still heats a lot when it is on and not flying.

Nice, glad you got it solved.  Have a great day.  
2022-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules