Mavic Pro battery
390 9 2022-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lior008
New

Canada

My friend gave me his mavic pro which he got as a gift 2 years ago and the only time he flew it was that same day. When I try to charge the battery it is stuck on this mode (https://imgur.com/a/Be7NlC5)
Does anyone know how to fix this?
2022-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-20
Use props
Lior008
New

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-20 20:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to leave the said battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Sadly I left it over night and the issue still continued
2022-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The LED 1 and LED 2 are flashing while charging indicating the battery level is 25%~50%. Please keep charging for more than 2 hours. Besides, if it's possible, please try to use another charger to see if it works. Thank you.
2022-5-20
Use props
Lior008
New

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 5-20 22:14
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The LED 1 and LED 2 are flashing while charging indicating the battery level is 25%~50%. Please keep charging for more than 2 hours. Besides, if it's possible, please try to use another charger to see if it works. Thank you.

This is what it shows when I am charging it (https://imgur.com/a/Be7NlC5)
2022-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Lior008 Posted at 5-20 22:15
This is what it shows when I am charging it (https://imgur.com/a/Be7NlC5)

We have checked your video and may we know after charging for several hours, the battery level still stays the same? If you have other batteries, you may try to charge them to see if it's the same.
2022-5-21
Use props
fans0826bd3f
New
Belgium

Hello,
I also have an issue with my mavic pro battery. I haven’t used it for a year or so and tried to charge it yesterday. It flashed the 4th led (the one closest to the on/off switch) very fast and then nothing for a few seconds. Battery was neither hot or cold. I left it plugged in for a few hours and now I get nothing from it, no lights at all even when trying to switch on or plugging it back into the drone or the charger.
The drone is a mavic pro first gen. I only have 3h55 of flight time with it.
Thank you in advance for your reply
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans0826bd3f Posted at 6-2 00:41
Hello,
I also have an issue with my mavic pro battery. I haven’t used it for a year or so and tried to charge it yesterday. It flashed the 4th led (the one closest to the on/off switch) very fast and then nothing for a few seconds. Battery was neither hot or cold. I left it plugged in for a few hours and now I get nothing from it, no lights at all even when trying to switch on or plugging it back into the drone or the charger.
The drone is a mavic pro first gen. I only have 3h55 of flight time with it.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. LED4 blinks three times per second means that charging temperature is too high. Could you please change another charging cable to try again?
2022-6-2
Use props
fans0826bd3f
New
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-2 03:14
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. LED4 blinks three times per second means that charging temperature is too high. Could you please change another charging cable to try again?

Thanks a lot for the reply.

What do you mean by changing the cable? I only have one charger. Also at this point when I plug the battery in I have no lights at all. The charger doesn’t heat up or anything.

Thanks
2022-6-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans0826bd3f Posted at 6-2 03:52
Thanks a lot for the reply.

What do you mean by changing the cable? I only have one charger. Also at this point when I plug the battery in I have no lights at all. The charger doesn’t heat up or anything.

Hi, there. Sorry for the confusion. Have you tried to charge other batteries? Is there anything abnormal? If other batteries can be charged normally, you are advised to use other batteries. Thank you.
2022-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules