DJI mini 3 pro D-cinelike problem.
27916 49 2022-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phil.emond
lvl.1

Canada

D-Cinelike only works with H.265.  It should be written somewhere or it should switch to H.265 by itself but it doesn't.  
2023-2-7
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

maybe you should update your editing software. (Davinchi Resolve 18)
2023-2-7
Use props
djiuser_tqPOrE6RRwvL
New

Switzerland

Phil.emond Posted at 2-7 08:47
D-Cinelike only works with H.265.  It should be written somewhere or it should switch to H.265 by itself but it doesn't.

Thanks you
2023-2-8
Use props
Alex_Russo
lvl.1

Finland

I have the same problem, I could open on FCPX but always during playback seems to miss frames, on DaVinci didn't work at all (last version 18.1.2) After 30 videos during my trip I can't edit anything.
2023-3-19
Use props
Devearl Leo
lvl.1
United States

Miguel Leitao Posted at 2022-5-20 14:02
I think is CODEC related since D cinelike files from Mini 3 Pro are now 10 bit.Try installing VLC media player, is free, and see if it play the files.

VLC briefly workED and now it does not!  There has to be an alternative or this is WORTHLESS! Well not completely, my video editing software can read D-Cinelike. Dah!
2023-4-12
Use props
Devearl Leo
lvl.1
United States

Miguel Leitao Posted at 2022-5-20 14:10
You need to install HVEC codec to play H.265 10 bit files.
You can install it from here:

I have installed the HVEC.  All this new crap is worthless!
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_FhxyPhJZF8m2
New

Denmark

Miguel Leitao Posted at 2022-5-20 14:02
I think is CODEC related since D cinelike files from Mini 3 Pro are now 10 bit.Try installing VLC media player, is free, and see if it play the files.

Hi … I have a problem with mine. I have VLC media player but it can't download it and I try to convert and save there is no saving. options ... I don't know how to fix this… Yes, they can play the video but i cannot download the footagevideo
2023-5-27
Use props
djiuser_oLYsTLdwu404
lvl.1

Belgium

fans39d9fe96 Posted at 1-5 12:38
I had the same problem: Even with Microsoft H.265 installed: Add files from DJI to Davinci Resolve didn't work after changing recording to D-Cinelike, but playing fine with my Video player MPC-HC.

BUT: It was a H.264 recording!!! Now I changed to H.265 D-Cinelike on my DJI Drone: Now the files are accepted in Davinci Resolve perfectly! :-)))

Are you on Apple or Windows? I read that on Apple D-Cinelike 10bits is accepted in Davinci free but not on Windows. (And I'm on Windows; and this doesn't work for me).
2023-7-13
Use props
MikeBurton2000
New

United Kingdom

What I have found using my Mini 3 Pro. is if I turn OFF subtitles, I can use CINE mode on the controller with camera settings in D_Cine at either H.265 or H.264 saving either MP4 or MOV with no issues when inserting the SD Card into my Windows 11 Laptop. Previously with SUBTITLES on, the files would not open on Windows, or on iPad or iPhone. However, I should also add that updates have been applied between the problematic video and the latest tests.

Make of this what you will, but for now, I'm leaving Subtitles off.
2023-11-4
Use props
MikeBurton2000
New

United Kingdom

If you can get VLC to load the files, try turning off the Subtitle track. It may not make any difference but I had one file that would work with the subs off. I moved a copy of the file to a different folder with no subtitle track and it worked okay.
2023-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules