Redmi Note 11 - DJI FLY installed
11723 39 2022-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
the_hefay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 358005 ft
Peru

Today I went on a shopping trip to find me a phone to use with my DJI mini 2. At the Xiaomi (mi) store, I explained that I really needed the phone to work with DJI Fly. So the young man took me over to the Redmi Note 11 that was on display, downloaded the apk, and then installed it. So I bought the phone. When I got home I downloaded and installed DJI Fly and connected to my drone. Didn't have time to take it out to fly but I will be doing that tomorrow.
2022-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it shows that the mobile device mentioned is listed on our official list of compatible devices for the DJI Fly app. You may check the link below for you to download the said app and check for compatible devices. Looking forward to checking your footage once you fly your unit. Thank you for your valued support and happy flying!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-5-20
Use props
the_hefay
lvl.2
Peru

Actually it’s not listed. That’s why I posted this. At least I don’t see it. Here’s the list from the link you posted.

Requires Android 6.0 or above.
  Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S21,Samsung Galaxy S20,Samsung Galaxy S10+,Samsung Galaxy S10,Samsung Galaxy Note20,Samsung Galaxy Note10+ ,Samsung Galaxy Note9,HUAWEI Mate40 Pro,HUAWEI Mate30 Pro,HUAWEI P40 Pro,HUAWEI P30 Pro,HUAWEI P30,Honor 50 Pro,Mi 11,Mi 10,Mi MIX 4,Redmi Note 10,OPPO Find X3,OPPO Reno 4,vivo NEX 3,OnePlus 9 Pro,OnePlus 9,Pixel 6,Pixel 4,Pixel 3 XL

Red note 11 is not listed. But it does work. I just got done flying it. Also, I was able to transfer the video files to the phone after recording.
2022-5-21
Use props
djiuser_TPUcywRNx7VN
New

French Polynesia

Hello i cant instal app to my redmi note 11 it just says that app is not installed is there any special issue how to do it?
2022-8-4
Use props
the_hefay
lvl.2
Peru

By no means am I an expert. That being said, you browse to the DJI Fly apk file on your phone. to install it. It won't install from the browser. You then have to follow the prompts to enable install apps from unknown sources. If I remember correctly, that's all I did.
2022-8-4
Use props
the_hefay
lvl.2
Peru

I actually did it twice. Once on the display model and once on my phone when I got it back to the house.  Worked both times.
2022-8-4
Use props
the_hefay
lvl.2
Peru

I downloaded the apk directly from DJI, not from any app stroe or app gallery or 3rd party site.
2022-8-4
Use props
Bruno Paiva
New

Brazil

Ola amigo, conseguiu usar seu drone fazendo este procedimento acima? pois tambem comprei o note 11 pro e gostaria de saber, obrigado.
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_dKs8xMTcPe2x
New
Spain

Bruno Paiva Posted at 8-17 11:59
Ola amigo, conseguiu usar seu drone fazendo este procedimento acima? pois tambem comprei o note 11 pro e gostaria de saber, obrigado.

Installed in redmi note 11s, but doesn't work.
This is awful.
2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_dKs8xMTcPe2x
New
Spain

djiuser_dKs8xMTcPe2x Posted at 9-6 11:22
Installed in redmi note 11s, but doesn't work.
This is awful.

La 1.7.4 tampoco funciona en redmi note 11s.
¿Tiro el dron a la basura o qué hacemos?
Gracias.
2022-9-15
Use props
dithyramvos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99767 ft
Greece

Hello, im an owner of a Mini 2 combo pack and i am about to purchase a new Redmi Note 11Pro Plus 5G.
Now iam using the Redmi Note 8 Pro for a long time,without problems.

There will be any compatible problems with the Redmi Note 11Pro Plus 5G?
I am worried about this compatible issues  some people report  with Redmi 11 Series.Thanks anyone, for any reply.

2022-9-15
Use props
the_hefay
lvl.2
Peru

The truth is that I'm not really sure if it will work or not. I have installed it twice on two different Redmi Note 11 phones and never had any issues with either. I wa fortunate enough to have a sales guy that let me download it and install it on the display model before buying.
2022-9-15
Use props
dithyramvos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99767 ft
Greece

the_hefay Posted at 9-15 13:58
The truth is that I'm not really sure if it will work or not. I have installed it twice on two different Redmi Note 11 phones and never had any issues with either. I wa fortunate enough to have a sales guy that let me download it and install it on the display model before buying.

the_hefay. Thanks for the reply,i will try to do the same before buying it.Good idea
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_V4E1QOCxUQNU
New

Brazil

dithyramvos Posted at 9-15 13:10
Hello, im an owner of a Mini 2 combo pack and i am about to purchase a new Redmi Note 11Pro Plus 5G.Now iam using the Redmi Note 8 Pro for a long time,without problems.
There will be any compatible problems with the Redmi Note 11Pro Plus 5G?
I am worried about this compatible issues  some people report  with Redmi 11 Series.Thanks anyone, for any reply.

Olá! Você conseguiu fazer o download no celular note 11 pro plus 5G?
2022-10-30
Use props
DMXLights
lvl.1
Ireland

I also have the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and I have the DJI Fly app installed and works with no problems at all.
2022-11-9
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

The latest version is only available from the FJI download centre.
2022-11-10
Use props
djiuser_VvIPVHIkOYFB
New
Italy

the_hefay Posted at 2022-5-21 12:35
Actually it’s not listed. That’s why I posted this. At least I don’t see it. Here’s the list from the link you posted.

Hi evryone ,I’am new in that forum .I have the Xiaomi  Red me 11s,Yesterday I installed di fly app ver,12.For the Moment everything Is ok ,I can open the app now.Now I am ready to do the fly test.Have someone installed and test this versione on Xiaomi Red me note 11s?
2023-1-7
Use props
hatzfab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1836503 ft
Austria

i also have the phone and i want to use the dji go 4 app

but my phone won't connect to the flight device, and it charges, then it doesn't charge again, and it does it all the time alternately....
can someone help me with this?
Thanks
greetings fabian
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

hatzfab Posted at 2-6 14:11
i also have the phone and i want to use the dji go 4 app

but my phone won't connect to the flight device, and it charges, then it doesn't charge again, and it does it all the time alternately....

Hi, Fabian. Thank you for notifying us about this concern. May we ask what DJI drone you are using? And have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking again? You may reinstall the app from this link. If possible, kindly post a short video showing the issue for verification. We'll be waiting for your update. Have a nice day.
2023-2-6
Use props
djiuser_KjTrSBhqBb99
New

Italy

Is the wi-fi drone visible on redmi note 11 pro 5g?
I need it for quick transfer.

I'm going to buy it, specifically because I cannot view the wi-fi drone on my actual phone.

Thanks
2023-2-7
Use props
the_hefay
lvl.2
United States

I don't have the pro but I'm sure it's will act the same. Yes, i can connect to the drone to do the quick transfer.
2023-2-7
Use props
djiuser_ZrsyUeGriAdy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 523114 ft
Argentina

I hace a Mini 2. I usted Redmi Note 7 and 9. No problem. BUT REDMI NOT 11 PRO +. DON T FLY.
DJI.....NOTHING. Your List of compatibility is very old!!!
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ZrsyUeGriAdy Posted at 6-5 13:09
I hace a Mini 2. I usted Redmi Note 7 and 9. No problem. BUT REDMI NOT 11 PRO +. DON T FLY.
DJI.....NOTHING. Your List of compatibility is very old!!!

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what specific issue you're experiencing? Are you unable to install the app and is getting an error message? Or it can be installed but cannot connect to the remote controller/drone?
2023-6-6
Use props
djiuser_3vm17WpYtqaJ
New

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 6-6 00:44
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know what specific issue you're experiencing? Are you unable to install the app and is getting an error message? Or it can be installed but cannot connect to the remote controller/drone?

Have the Same Problem with the xiaominredmi Note 11 pro +.
Downloading the App is no problem the App is working with the Phone, but there ist No Connection between Phone and remote.
2023-6-7
Use props
djiuser_K8qL5hirTO1a
New

Spain

Hola, te sigue funcionando en tu Xiaomi Redmi note 11 con la actualización MIUI 14.0.3?
2023-6-17
Use props
the_hefay
lvl.2
Peru

Todavía estoy con 13.0.12.  Cuando lo actualice, lo probaré.
2023-6-18
Use props
the_hefay
lvl.2
Peru

djiuser_K8qL5hirTO1a Posted at 6-17 12:06
Hola, te sigue funcionando en tu Xiaomi Redmi note 11 con la actualización MIUI 14.0.3?

Ok, actualicé a MIUI 14.0.2.0 y volé mi mini 2. También tomé 2 videos, 2 fotos, y usé Quick Transfer para transferirlos al celular.
2023-6-19
Use props
djiuser_ZrsyUeGriAdy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 523114 ft
Argentina

DJI Tony Posted at 6-6 00:44

Th8s is My second drone DJI. NEVER hace problem with xiaom8. They 0roble is when i connect they telephone. Don't recognice they control.
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ZrsyUeGriAdy Posted at 6-20 17:19
Th8s is My second drone DJI. NEVER hace problem with xiaom8. They 0roble is when i connect they telephone. Don't recognice they control.

Apologies for the inconvenience and the delayed update. We sent you a PM to gather more details for the analysis. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.
2023-6-27
Use props
djiuser_42mBPl3CuWov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468632 ft
France

hi everyone.  For my part, I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 11s and I have a problem connecting the smartphone to the controller.  a tab opens and closes unexpectedly.  do you know how to solve this problem?  my drone and an air 2s
2023-11-25
Use props
djiuser_42mBPl3CuWov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468632 ft
France

djiuser_VvIPVHIkOYFB Posted at 1-7 21:50
Hi evryone ,I’am new in that forum .I have the Xiaomi  Red me 11s,Yesterday I installed di fly app ver,12.For the Moment everything Is ok ,I can open the app now.Now I am ready to do the fly test.Have someone installed and test this versione on Xiaomi Red me note 11s?

Good morning.  I also have a Redmi 11s and the application works.  but when I connect the controller the phone starts to glitch.  And you ?
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_42mBPl3CuWov Posted at 11-25 09:31
Good morning.  I also have a Redmi 11s and the application works.  but when I connect the controller the phone starts to glitch.  And you ?

Hello there. We are more than glad to help. May we know what glitch are you experiencing? It's better if you can post a screen recording showing the issue. Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-8
Use props
dji fenix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 330820 ft

Portugal

Bom dia tenho um DJI Mavic mini e um telemóvel Redemi note 11s instalo o DJI FLY  conectasse ao drone mas 15 segundos depois desligasse e não liga mais o aplicativo.
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dji fenix Posted at 12-16 03:13
Bom dia tenho um DJI Mavic mini e um telemóvel Redemi note 11s instalo o DJI FLY  conectasse ao drone mas 15 segundos depois desligasse e não liga mais o aplicativo.

Hi, dji fenix. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask, do you get an error message every time you launch the Fly app? Thank you.
2023-12-16
Use props
dji fenix
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 12-16 03:31
Hi, dji fenix. Sorry about the trouble. If I may ask, do you get an error message every time you launch the Fly app? Thank you.

Boa noite o drone ligase ao app e passados 10 segundos desligasse do drone o dji fly
2023-12-21
Use props
dji fenix
lvl.1

Portugal

dji fenix Posted at 12-21 11:43
Boa noite o drone ligase ao app e passados 10 segundos desligasse do drone o dji fly

agora comprei um iphone 8 e faz a mesma coisa
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dji fenix Posted at 12-21 11:43

Hi. Do you mean the app crashes? If so, have you already tried clearing the mobile phone cache and ensuring that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended) and hard restarting the mobile phone? Also please check the App version, Please make sure the Fly app is on the latest version. You can try reinstalling the app from the DJI official website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. Have a nice day.
2023-12-23
Use props
dji fenix
lvl.1

Portugal

the app is updated the drone is updated the RG is updated but when I turn on the drone and the rc the app connects to the drone for 15 seconds and then disconnects from the drone
2023-12-29
Use props
dji fenix
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 12-23 02:42
Hi. Do you mean the app crashes? If so, have you already tried clearing the mobile phone cache and ensuring that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended) and hard restarting the mobile phone? Also please check the App version, Please make sure the Fly app is on the latest version. You can try reinstalling the app from the DJI official website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. Have a nice day.

adjust remot controller antennas to reagain connection if the connection is not recovered within 11s failsafe rth will be initiated
2023-12-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dji fenix Posted at 12-31 02:21
adjust remot controller antennas to reagain connection if the connection is not recovered within 11s failsafe rth will be initiated

Hi, dji fenix. Will it be fine if you show us a screenshot or a screen recording from your phone for us to check further? Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules