Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
Flight distance : 38901 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Fw071 Posted at 2-21 13:54
I treid to debug the whole proces but unfortunately it has a debug protection build in

which app did you try for debugging ? xdbg ?
you have to find the entrypoint for the "debugger detected" window. Then you can first stop the debug detection. Afterwards, we'll have to figure out where it checks for "prohibited" message.
2023-2-22
Use props
Fw071
lvl.2
Flight distance : 317192 ft
Netherlands

[ilkeraktuna] Posted at 2-22 00:34
which app did you try for debugging ? xdbg ?
you have to find the entrypoint for the "debugger detected" window. Then you can first stop the debug detection. Afterwards, we'll have to figure out where it checks for "prohibited" message.

Yeah, it was XDG. I tried some debugging plugins, but I couldn't get them to work. I've never used it before, so it's quite complicated...
2023-2-22
Use props
djiuser_jZElbzvkKfnV
lvl.3

Spain

[ilkeraktuna] Posted at 2-21 22:51
TR:
bal gibi bedava olur Aytaç. Çalışır yaparız.

They have it well closed. Do you know another way to see what this app does?
2023-2-22
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

actually if you know how to use xdbg, you can override that.
You can find that popup alert through "internal calls" with name "getwindow"
But I am not familiar with assembly, and I could not find the point where it jumps to that popup.
someone who has deep assembly knowledge can do it.

on the other hand, we can go with the USB capture if someone can decode it.
2023-2-22
Use props
djiuser_1v5d3v9WCwLM
lvl.2
Italy

It will be much easier to track the adb commands that the exe does. Like it's seen in a video on bili bili (BV118411779t)

Look the title bar @ 1:58 it do some adb push fcc .... /data/....
Maybe if we can track all the adb command that executes it will be simpler

Another option could be to use a MITM attack faking the server, but we need to know the server address that it connects to
2023-2-22
Use props
Fw071
lvl.2
Flight distance : 317192 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_1v5d3v9WCwLM Posted at 2-22 14:14
It will be much easier to track the adb commands that the exe does. Like it's seen in a video on bili bili (BV118411779t)

First the tool download a file named fcc.rar to your %temp% that must be the fcc hack which is pushes to the data/dji application folder.

The server is not that hard to find i think if you turn on your firewall logging or using proces explorer? But you don't now how to reply or what to reply..
2023-2-22
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

It will be much easier to track the adb commands that the exe does. Like it's seen in a video on bili bili (BV118411779t)

I am not good at catching what you see on the video.
Are you sure that it sends an "adb push" ?
because I'm not sure if "adb push" will work on an "unauthorized" device
2023-2-23
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

It will be much easier to track the adb commands that the exe does. Like it's seen in a video on bili bili (BV118411779t)

what is the address for the video ?
2023-2-23
Use props
djiuser_1v5d3v9WCwLM
lvl.2
Italy

[ilkeraktuna] Posted at 2-23 13:52
what is the address for the video ?

go on bili bili dot com and open a video, then look the link and change with the part in ( )
2023-2-24
Use props
zasu425
lvl.1
Flight distance : 589747 ft
United States

any updates on how to authorize on adb so i can install apks?
2023-2-24
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

zasu425 Posted at 2-24 22:29
any updates on how to authorize on adb so i can install apks?

I could not find anything.
I asked some questions above about "adb push" but couldn't get an answer.
2023-2-25
Use props
zasu425
lvl.1
United States

[ilkeraktuna] Posted at 2-25 12:30
I could not find anything.
I asked some questions above about "adb push" but couldn't get an answer.

I saw this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSi93Cd1uNQ if you read the description it says that he was able  to get access to android system which he found out by accident now my question is if there’s a way to decompile the djifcc.exe and modify it so that we can get adb access with out having to pay $69 I have not been able to sleep because of this please someone we need closure
2023-2-25
Use props
djiuser_jZElbzvkKfnV
lvl.3

Spain

zasu425 Posted at 2-25 22:03
I saw this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSi93Cd1uNQ if you read the description it says that he was able  to get access to android system which he found out by accident now my question is if there’s a way to decompile the djifcc.exe and modify it so that we can get adb access with out having to pay $69 I have not been able to sleep because of this please someone we need closure

It may be that the djirc.exe does not contain the command that interests us, but rather it is a private access to the developer's server and from there the necessary instructions are launched.  I have seen this way of hacking in similar applications to unlock iPhones (IOS versions only)
2023-2-26
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

https://cracked.io/Thread-DJI-FCC

please bump this
2023-2-26
Use props
vallopalo
lvl.1

Italy

Hi! I'm new here.
isn't there any possibility to enable developer mode using the sd card?
2023-2-26
Use props
zasu425
lvl.1
United States

[ilkeraktuna] Posted at 2-26 11:03
https://cracked.io/Thread-DJI-FCC

please bump this

I still get the error if I leave it default tho?
2023-2-27
Use props
zasu425
lvl.1
United States

vallopalo Posted at 2-26 12:20
Hi! I'm new here.
isn't there any possibility to enable developer mode using the sd card?

I’m pretty sure there has to be some kind of exploit
2023-2-27
Use props
zasu425
lvl.1
United States

im going to look  and ask on xda developers maybe someone can help us with this
2023-3-1
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

zasu425 Posted at 3-1 18:58
im going to look  and ask on xda developers maybe someone can help us with this

good idea. there are people who know android and adb better than anyone.
can you please provide the thread link you've posted ?
We can join you there...
2023-3-1
Use props
Martein
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127100 ft
Russia

Who has already unlocked the remote, share information about the installed system, version, build, processor, and more.
Ex. You can install aida64 for android
2023-3-2
Use props
zasu425
lvl.1
United States

[ilkeraktuna] Posted at 3-1 21:20
good idea. there are people who know android and adb better than anyone.
can you please provide the thread link you've posted ?
We can join you there...

Ok I will post it here shortly
2023-3-2
Use props
zasu425
lvl.1
United States

Martein Posted at 3-2 06:41
Who has already unlocked the remote, share information about the installed system, version, build, processor, and more.
Ex. You can install aida64 for android

I think someone posted the link to a bilibili video his name is micheal515 I looked around and saw that there’s 2 profiles I believe and he shows off his rc controller with full android access the bilibili site is all in Chinese but if you use chrome you can translate 90% of it maybe someone can get in touch with him and figure how it’s done I wasn’t able to the site is a little difficult
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_1v5d3v9WCwLM
lvl.2
Italy

zasu425 Posted at 3-2 11:43
I think someone posted the link to a bilibili video his name is micheal515 I looked around and saw that there’s 2 profiles I believe and he shows off his rc controller with full android access the bilibili site is all in Chinese but if you use chrome you can translate 90% of it maybe someone can get in touch with him and figure how it’s done I wasn’t able to the site is a little difficult

If you read comments he says that's a private group where to ask, I think he's in touch with sincoder or someone that do the same thing, paid ofc.

In my spare time I'm working on this thing, trying to find the adb/exploit to do this.
2023-3-2
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

djiuser_1v5d3v9WCwLM Posted at 3-2 12:26
If you read comments he says that's a private group where to ask, I think he's in touch with sincoder or someone that do the same thing, paid ofc.

In my spare time I'm working on this thing, trying to find the adb/exploit to do this.

I am also trying to do the same but I could not find any exploit.
Maybe it's not an exploit and "sincoder" has relation to people at DJI and he produces official signatures to use with Android on the RC.
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_1v5d3v9WCwLM
lvl.2
Italy

[ilkeraktuna] Posted at 3-2 13:04
I am also trying to do the same but I could not find any exploit.
Maybe it's not an exploit and "sincoder" has relation to people at DJI and he produces official signatures to use with Android on the RC.

Probably, I read that DJI can't allow users to switch between CE and FCC but they're "sidely" giving us the opportunity to do that
2023-3-3
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

djiuser_1v5d3v9WCwLM Posted at 3-3 00:03
Probably, I read that DJI can't allow users to switch between CE and FCC but they're "sidely" giving us the opportunity to do that

I wish it wouldn't be a paid solution
2023-3-3
Use props
zasu425
lvl.1
United States

[ilkeraktuna] Posted at 3-3 07:06
I wish it wouldn't be a paid solution

i know me too i mean its android so there must be a way to exploit it maybe theres a way to flash rc pro firmware to the non pro rc controller idk if there compatible
2023-3-3
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

has anyone already posted this to xda forum ? if yes, then could you please provide the URL for the thread ?
2023-3-3
Use props
n15c
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone,

I try to make a small conclusion about this whole thread, so it is easier to understand the situation.

Findings in this thread:
  • It exists a FCC-Hack for the RC, which can be found under http://dji-fcc.com/djifcc.zip and can be unpacked using the password "dji"
  • Any attempts to connect via ADB fail due to the missing vendor key or a authorization to the android device
  • There is a "special mode" which can be activated as described here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=265378
  • The djifcc.exe is protected by a anti-debugging mechanism
  • People who paid for the DJI-FCC hack are able to connect using ADB and install their own APK's
  • The developer mode setting is not available, thus the adb authorization is not possible
  • The policy of DJI to lock all these ADB access violates the terms and conditions of android

My findings:
  • The djifcc.exe contains a hardcoded SSL certificate of the server, thus it is not possible to intercept the encrypted web traffic without further modification of the application. With the private certificate file, which stored on the server dji-fcc.com it is possible to intercept the web traffic and maybe modify the response of the server to activate the application.
  • The exe-file contains a anti-debugging mechanism which is resistant to "ScyllaHide", a Plugin for x64dbg to hide the debugger
  • The djifcc.exe does not use a system proxy. Therefore it is necessary to use a software like Proxifier to intercept the web traffic
  • The djifcc.exe does not seem to use the android debug bridge. Using the libusb0.dll in the corresponding directory it seems to communicate directly with the usb controller.
  • Using the libusb-Library it was possible to identify the controller as following
    Dev (bus 2, device 28): 2CA3 - 1023 speed: 480M
      Manufacturer:              DJI
      Product:                   APQ8053-QRD _SN:********
    This information leads us to a SoC of qualcomm (https://www.qualcomm.com/products/technology/processors/application-processors/apq8053#Overview)

My conclusion:
If we really want to understand how the hack is working, we need to investigate the communication between the libusb and the device. If we have the necessary commands of the library we are able to write a small application which modifies the necessary parameters and allows us to connect via ADB.

If you have any comments or ideas, feel free to respond!

2023-3-6
Use props
djiuser_1v5d3v9WCwLM
lvl.2
Italy

n15c Posted at 3-6 01:50
Hello everyone,

I try to make a small conclusion about this whole thread, so it is easier to analyze the problem.

Awesome analysis!

This bring me to dive into the steps that are necessary to apply the patch and I think that the "open DJI Assistant" in not only to verify that the controller is recognized but I think it is used to put the controller in a sort of "listen mode" (DJI assistant can do upgrade firmware, so it has to be capable of doing low level operation).
Furthermore, I navigate through the DJI Assistant folder and saw that there are cp210, STM etc drivers, so the libusb maybe it's used to communicate with such controller interface.

I hope this will help! I'll also continue doing my tests with some adb exploits
2023-3-6
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

n15c Posted at 3-6 01:50
Hello everyone,

I try to make a small conclusion about this whole thread, so it is easier to analyze the problem.

Nice findings and good summary.
Thanks.

When I check the exe with xdbg64 , I see a reference to a warning for debugger. If we can remove that check or bypass it, maybe we can further analyse the exe.
Isn't that possible ?
2023-3-6
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

anybody with any updates ?
2023-3-18
Use props
djiuser_MlIcG1lBjGMV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12792 ft
Switzerland

nothing to see here
2023-4-3
Use props
Chaitanya_22
lvl.1

India

any update Guys ??
2023-4-5
Use props
Chaitanya_22
lvl.1

India

foobar2000 Posted at 2-17 13:15
First of all... its not related to the Video.

I just gained temporary access using a tool called DJI RC Fcc. As the name suggests its a tool to enable FCC mode globally. It is sold for a rather expensive amount and is operating in a 2-pass approach.

can you tell the registration code of the fcc tool
2023-4-5
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
  • >>>
Turkey

no updates guys ?
2023-4-8
Use props
Chaitanya_22
lvl.1

India

still no luck
2023-4-9
Use props
Thunderelfo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53451 ft
Sweden

The uhm.... webpage to unlock these features has been shutdown (imagine having payed for it...) and it now displays a message towards certain drone company
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_R5TBDgGuEJlT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91240 ft

United States

Chaitanya_22 Posted at 4-9 01:20
still no luck

Ah man!

Another thing is can they work out a deal with Apple? I would prefer IOS option for controllers. I’m not sure if it’s possible. If not then the DJI smart controller is not for me. nice idea but personally I find the android interface unfriendly and confusing. I hope you guys can figure out how to install apps on it! On a video on DJI academy they were using a controller with a screen and it had Firefox on it. I’m not really sure I entirely understand what is going on, but if you paid big $ for something you should be able to install stuff on it.
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_DnjM4E5QWBTQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 991335 ft
Zambia

Has anyone tried djircfccDOTcom yet?
The old address with the minus in between just cusses at DJI so no more Licensing and so on.

It's sad that we can't sideload apps on the RC, Imagine using Dronelink on that thing oooohh that would be a dream come true
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules