DJI RC - Full Android Access
67169 172 2022-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6728751b
lvl.2

Israel

So,
I used the djifcc hack (paid and all) and I was stupid enough after it to try and install Nova Launcher, now I constantly have a popup that it stopped and if I go to app info I cannot uninstall it.
Anyone has an idea what can I do?
2023-4-14
Use props
recot
lvl.2

Turkey

does anyone install play store?
2023-4-15
Use props
aytacengin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 658937 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

[ilkeraktuna] Posted at 2-20 10:17
ok. so Fcc hack is probably using some kind of exploit to gain adb root access.
If we can understand what it is using, we can simulate it , or do the same and gain access (without buying the hack)

Başkan zaten yaptık..
2023-4-18
Use props
aytacengin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 658937 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

[ilkeraktuna] Posted at 2-21 22:51
TR:
bal gibi bedava olur Aytaç. Çalışır yaparız.

Onu yazan ben değildim yahu Başka Aytaç mı var
2023-4-18
Use props
Cisse
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8754354 ft
Belgium

Can anybody confirm this. I tried the 10 seconds push as explained in the initial post, but nothing changes.
2023-4-23
Use props
zasu425
lvl.1
Flight distance : 589747 ft
United States

I heard dji released updated sdk maybe this could be a step forward for unlocking rc?
2023-4-27
Use props
herasymcuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18881 ft
Italy

fans6728751b Posted at 4-14 07:44
So,
I used the djifcc hack (paid and all) and I was stupid enough after it to try and install Nova Launcher, now I constantly have a popup that it stopped and if I go to app info I cannot uninstall it.
Anyone has an idea what can I do?

install the adb appcontrol application on your pc. connect the remote control and uninstall the launcher that is giving you problems.
2023-5-1
Use props
rleiman
lvl.1
United States

Fw071 Posted at 2-18 02:57
You can download it here without license:

dji-fcc.com/djifcc.zip pass dji

Just a heads up that when I visited the web site, I was shown a warning so I backed off.

2023-5-1
Use props
fanse84c9c93
lvl.4
Italy

rleiman Posted at 5-1 16:57
Just a heads up that when I visited the web site, I was shown a warning so I backed off.

[view_image]

Relax and go on)
2023-5-1
Use props
Cisse
lvl.3
Belgium

fanse84c9c93 Posted at 5-1 23:16
Relax and go on)

Somebody gave me the following advice to get full acces to the RC.

"Ask the device for nonce, sign the nonce, send it back with debug enable, now you have root. I cannot disclose how to sign the nonce."

Anybody tried this?
2023-5-2
Use props
fanse84c9c93
lvl.4
Italy

it's easier with the other method)
2023-5-3
Use props
jokeno
New

Sweden

Hi,

Do anyone know what these ports are for on the DJI RC Pro Enterprise handcontroller?

I'm also trying to find if there is any way I can get an ADB shell on the handcontroller. I have enabled Developer mode but nothing shows up when I run adb devices if I connect the handcontroller to my computer. Any ideas?
2023-5-3
Use props
Cisse
lvl.3
Belgium

Finally, I just bought the DJIFCC from Sincoder on Telegram to get access to the RC and I was able to install some apps. (40 USDT)
2023-5-3
Use props
rleiman
lvl.1
United States

Cisse Posted at 5-3 05:00
Finally, I just bought the DJIFCC from Sincoder on Telegram to get access to the RC and I was able to install some apps. (40 USDT)

Can you provide a link so I can get the software and also a tutorial video on how to use the tool to unlock the RC and to install apps. I'm hoping to install Litchi on it when I purchase a mini 3 pro.
2023-5-3
Use props
rleiman
lvl.1
United States

I found this video on YouTube with a link to the files he used in his video. Can you try this and let everyone know if it really works and if you were able to install APK files on your RC? If you were able to install the apps, please give the details or a video. I'm also wanting to know if this works with the mini 3 pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m16wYNn3YQ4
2023-5-3
Use props
loopyNide
New
Greece

Cisse Posted at 5-3 05:00
Finally, I just bought the DJIFCC from Sincoder on Telegram to get access to the RC and I was able to install some apps. (40 USDT)

hello cisse,

i want to ask:
1. is tthe mod still working with the last update? I heard that it stopped working.
2. how can i contact sincoder?

thank you
2023-5-8
Use props
Cisse
lvl.3
Belgium

loopyNide Posted at 5-8 08:49
hello cisse,

i want to ask:

For me it still works with firmware 01.03.0100 and app version 1.10.0.

You can contact Sincoder on the Telegram app. Just search for DJI Fcc and choose the one with the white on black logo icon. You can ask him for the windows FCC program. I paid 40usd + 3usd paypal costs.
2023-5-9
Use props
Cisse
lvl.3
Belgium

rleiman Posted at 5-3 14:00
I found this video on YouTube with a link to the files he used in his video. Can you try this and let everyone know if it really works and if you were able to install APK files on your RC? If you were able to install the apps, please give the details or a video. I'm also wanting to know if this works with the mini 3 pro.

What I did was copy the apk to the SD card, insert in the RC and install from there.
2023-5-9
Use props
Andytom69
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

hi ...too little free ram memory, in practice everything slows down or closes due to the little ram, you can install apps in the form of apk files and it works, but the limit is that the apps close
for install apk it takes fcc mod running then adb appcontrol is launched and the dji trusts your pc
2023-5-9
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
Flight distance : 38901 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Cisse Posted at 5-2 13:06
Somebody gave me the following advice to get full acces to the RC.

"Ask the device for nonce, sign the nonce, send it back with debug enable, now you have root. I cannot disclose how to sign the nonce."

did you find anything about this ?
2023-6-8
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
Flight distance : 38901 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

fanse84c9c93 Posted at 5-3 00:50
it's easier with the other method)

what is that ?
2023-6-8
Use props
Mr Onikoyi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129695 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi guys, I installed DJI FCC, and then when ADB was open, I installed Amazon appstore apk (i want to get litchi that I bought a while ago)
It installed, then when I had to login, the app closed.

The issue is that I don't have access to the app once it closes, how do you guys open apps that you install in the RC ?
EDIT:

So I managed to reopen amazon through the apk.
Once I did so, I installed Litchi.
It installed but then, there is a issue: Litchi requires any instance of DJI Fly or Go to be off.

Meaning that since it's always on in the background, although Litchi is on, it can't connect to the drone.
So yeah, Unless there is a way to actually use this like a tablet or something, it seems like its going to be pointless...

Any others have better results?
2023-6-20
Use props
Hal42
New
Flight distance : 87904 ft
Puerto Rico

arriagamarte Posted at 1-24 04:59
Hi! Im stuck at that mode:
1 Solid white led
2 Green led blinking

Just hold down the power button for 10 sec and you will be back to normal mode
2023-7-5
Use props
Alexus
lvl.1

Russia

Can someone check these files?
The archive contains an unencrypted .exe file.

djirc_fcc.part1.rar

998 KB, Down times: 209

djirc_fcc.part2.rar

978.18 KB, Down times: 213

2023-7-10
Use props
Kinton_Hiryuu
New

France

o/ just found (if that may help) that with the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) we are able to update the DJI RC
maybe this can open a door to flash our own firmwares on the devide thus making us able to do what we want of it ?i know it's used by https://drone-hacks.com to enable some hacks, but i didnt bother looking too much since it's not free...
2023-7-11
Use props
djiuser_chPoQJ5YrwTK
lvl.1
Ukraine

Fw071 Posted at 2-18 09:29
My adb is working First run the fcc tool and saw in process explorer the following adb command running adb -L tcp:5037 fork-server server --reply-fd 612
So i runned that exact same command and now im authorized
After that the device was authorized i managed to run adb install and APK file and did some testing

How did You see that command line in the process explorer? I haven't used command explorer before, so I guess that this command may differ for each RC so if you can explain where you saw that command running, it may help to see if the command is individual for each RC or not
2023-8-1
Use props
幼稚园园长熊熊
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1550797 ft
China

Any updates?
2023-9-4
Use props
GlennPl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196293 ft
Spain

Hi all. I want to install the youtube app on the DJI RC that came with the Mini 3 Pro. so i can directly upload the videos. Any luck so far?
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_QTnYiHpFY9iD
lvl.1

China

djiuser_1v5d3v9WCwLM Posted at 2-22 14:14
It will be much easier to track the adb commands that the exe does. Like it's seen in a video on bili bili (BV118411779t)

Look the title bar @ 1:58 it do some adb push fcc .... /data/....

ip: 45.32.93.41 :443                        :22
                       :3389

2023-9-16
Use props
djiuser_QTnYiHpFY9iD
lvl.1

China

Chaitanya_22 Posted at 4-5 00:59
can you tell the registration code of the fcc tool

This program is to send the remote control SN number to the server to detect whether this remote control has spent money to purchase the service I started to want to modify this software, link my remote control SN when changing to this purchased SN number to achieve the purpose of deceiving its server, but did not succeed, attach this purchased remote control SN and password
pass_934a223ed9124c548147badd2c559fe9     5HAZK7T001DKMH
2023-9-16
Use props
djiuser_QTnYiHpFY9iD
lvl.1

China

[ilkeraktuna] Posted at 2-18 07:37
I know this is a lot to ask , but can you share the password for the pass.txt ?
If it is already registered to your serial, noone else can use it to patch their device , but maybe the ADB would work with a valid pass.

look at the reply above
2023-9-17
Use props
djiuser_zAZXsqrw9EbU
New

Belgium

darkstudio Posted at 2022-11-21 01:08
I just pleaded our case with DJI support, they analyze the request and the legal aspects and get back to me with a formal answer and maybe a solution in a future update who knows.
Here are the important points I mentioned :

Salut tous le monde alor je viens de ressayer avec la nouvelle mise a jour, et ça ne fonctionne toujours pas et on peux toujours pas passer en mode développement. Il non rien compris à ce qu'on demande depuis tous ce temps ?
2023-9-23
Use props
Rayanmx
New

United States

I appreciate the efforts on having ADB access to install apps and all. But has anyone stopped to think that the hardware inside the DJI RC might not be capable enough to support such a thing? I mean, I can feel that the UI struggles a bit as it is right now. I doubt it has the CPU and RAM necessary to handle more than it was intended to. Maybe DJI did this on purpose so we can't run Litchi or any other app and risk a flyaway warranty claim?
2023-11-1
Use props
djiuser_9QJC48y5UlCM
New
Flight distance : 57684 ft

Belarus

Hi there!
Has anyone tried to output live video from dji goggles 2 to dji rc with root?
2023-11-3
Use props
djiuser_vpBLA5a1p8Kd
New

Germany

Did anybody try to get access to the RC2 already? Are these methods working there, too?
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_KoZpMcEFvfa7
New
Flight distance : 54042 ft

Slovakia

darkstudio Posted at 2022-11-14 13:47
I think that DJI staff doesn't known correctly the licence agreement of Android and rules on some country or territory.
An enterprise can use Android freely on a commercial product (only android studio is buyable) but the enterprise must respect some rules:

Yes, it's true i read the license agreement of Android, DJI you're breaking the law!!!
2023-12-28
Use props
djiuser_KoZpMcEFvfa7
New
Flight distance : 54042 ft

Slovakia

djiuser_vpBLA5a1p8Kd Posted at 11-27 02:14
Did anybody try to get access to the RC2 already? Are these methods working there, too?

I have the RC2, i can try
2023-12-28
Use props
robotlegocatman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10449 ft
United States

Fw071 Posted at 2-18 02:57
You can download it here without license:

dji-fcc.com/djifcc.zip pass dji

do you need the drone to be plugged in via usb or the RC to be plugged in? also THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE FILE!!!!!!!!
2023-12-28
Use props
mini3djirc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3793 ft

Italy

rleiman Posted at 2023-5-3 14:00
I found this video on YouTube with a link to the files he used in his video. Can you try this and let everyone know if it really works and if you were able to install APK files on your RC? If you were able to install the apps, please give the details or a video. I'm also wanting to know if this works with the mini 3 pro.

did you already remove the video?
1-2 09:51
Use props
mini3djirc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3793 ft

Italy

Cisse Posted at 2023-5-3 05:00

did you install in dji rc
1-2 10:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules