Cold Shoe to 1/4''-20 Adapter, What is it for?
2411 3 2022-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crimbs
New

United Kingdom

Sorry for such a basic question but I unboxed the RSC2 Pro combo pack the other day and have made use of mostly everything but have no idea what I would use the Cold Shoe to 1/4''-20 Adapter for. Or how I would use it. Obviously if I don't have a clue what to use it for I'm not missing out on anything but I was just curious.
2022-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You can use the cold shoe to 1/4''-20 adapter for DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission.
[Operation Instructions]
1. Use two M4 crews (10 mm) to mount the cold shoe to 1/4''-20 adapter to the bottom of the DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System.
2. After mounting, the cold shoe on the bottom of the DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System becomes a 1/4'' screw port, which can fix the DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System to an accessory with 1/4'' screws separately (such as a tripod).
2022-5-21
Use props
Crimbs
New

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 5-21 01:11
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You can use the cold shoe to 1/4''-20 adapter for DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission.
[Operation Instructions]
1. Use two M4 crews (10 mm) to mount the cold shoe to 1/4''-20 adapter to the bottom of the DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System.

`Thanks.  As I suspected, I'm not missing out on anything useful to me.
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Crimbs Posted at 5-21 03:52
`Thanks.  As I suspected, I'm not missing out on anything useful to me.

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules