Mini 3 Pro - DJI RC Wi-Fi Connection
82426 29 2022-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M3Pro
New

Australia

Once you have connected the DJI RC to Wi-Fi, how do you connect it a different Wi-Fi network? It seems to only support a single network, configured during first time setup.There is no menu option to connect to a second Wi-Fi hot spot.

I would consider factory resetting the remote to go through the initial setup  and Wi-Fi connection to get connected, but I cannot find factory reset instructions either.

Any advise?
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please enter "Setting- Network & internet". Then tap the WiFi, and you can choose other Wi-Fi hot spots. Thank you.
2022-5-21
Use props
M3Pro
New

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 5-21 00:57
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please enter "Setting- Network & internet". Then tap the WiFi, and you can choose other Wi-Fi hot spots. Thank you.

I have no Network and Internet option in Settings though
2022-5-21
Use props
fansc40d6af3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18881 ft
Italy

M3Pro Posted at 5-21 01:48
I have no Network and Internet option in Settings though [view_image]

Lower the drop down menu and enter, holding, the wifi setting. Not the dji fly app setting)))
2022-5-21
Use props
M3Pro
New

Australia

fansc40d6af3 Posted at 5-21 02:12
Lower the drop down menu and enter, holding, the wifi setting. Not the dji fly app setting)))

Thanks so much for this, I had no idea there where two settings menus, that helped a lot!

For anyone else looking for the hidden settings menu, a web search told me to “swipe down” on the screen, but doing that with one finger did not work for me, but swiping two fingers down the screen pulls down the hidden menus. That was the bit I needed (using two fingers).
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

M3Pro Posted at 5-21 01:48
I have no Network and Internet option in Settings though [view_image]

Hi, there. Please swipe down on the touchscreen to enter the settings.

2022-5-21
Use props
Thomas.parsons62
New
Flight distance : 1037 ft
Panama

M3Pro Posted at 5-21 02:29
Thanks so much for this, I had no idea there where two settings menus, that helped a lot!

For anyone else looking for the hidden settings menu, a web search told me to “swipe down” on the screen, but doing that with one finger did not work for me, but swiping two fingers down the screen pulls down the hidden menus. That was the bit I needed (using two fingers).

Thanks!!!   I could not find this anywhere in the manual.  
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_CJcmvEFXjzTG
New

United States

For anyone else looking for the hidden settings menu, a web search told me to “swipe down” on the screen, but doing that with one finger did not work for me, but swiping two fingers down the screen pulls down the hidden menus. That was the bit I needed (using two fingers).

Thank you - had no idea I had to use two fingers!
2022-6-25
Use props
fans17573e10
New

Canada

Thanks a lot. 3 days I was trying to find how to change wi  fi connection
2022-6-26
Use props
Martin Cousineau
New
Canada

Thank you!  I was in the fileld for first launch and would't have figured it out.
2022-6-29
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For anyone else looking for the hidden settings menu, a web search told me to “swipe down” on the screen, but doing that with one finger did not work for me, but swiping two fingers down the screen pulls down the hidden menus. That was the bit I needed (using two fingers).

You seem to have to swipe down twice
2022-6-29
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You seem to have to swipe down twice
2022-6-29
Use props
yapasphoto
New
Flight distance : 97169 ft
France

Thank you so much. Not easy to guess this feature!
2022-6-30
Use props
djiuser_5rmy5iDnJTWL
New

Canada

Can you post picture by picture because im not sure where i have to swipe down please tyvm
2022-6-30
Use props
dm501
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152680 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great post. Big help. The hidden secret second Settings Menu! I find I had to swipe down twice to get into it.
2022-7-1
Use props
dm501
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152680 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

3 steps
1. Swipe down from top of screen (grey bar appears at top)
2. Swipe down again (Secret Menu comes up)
3. Press Settings icon (top right)
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_U0ktqPwlE3Fb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88901 ft
United States

This helped and solved my issue.  Thanks everyone
2022-7-2
Use props
Gary Grimes
New

United States

Thomas.parsons62@gmail.com Posted at 6-20 13:09
Thanks!!!   I could not find this anywhere in the manual.

I agree. Pretty basic stuff they should clarify
2022-7-8
Use props
BrighterLight
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for this. I was looking around and didn't see a wifi setting. For some reason my wifi was turned off after rebooting the controller.
2022-7-20
Use props
Koollifesax
New

Australia

Thanks have been fighting with the same issues
2022-10-4
Use props
ibike4u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50794 ft
Taiwan

DJI Thor Posted at 2022-5-21 00:57

DJI didn't indicate that you can go the RC's homescreen and swipe down.
Thank goodness for the video.  You'll find the WIFI, Bluetooth, Airplane selectors, etc...
Prior to this "wild goose" chase, I couldn't update firmware for either the aircraft, flysafe, battery.  It could of all been made easier with DJI indicating a "swipe down" from the home screen.   

https://youtu.be/D16ZpicGgT4
2023-1-13
Use props
Lieutenant
lvl.4
Australia

Page 45 of the manual.

2023-1-13
Use props
JeanbHarmon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 101467 ft
Israel

DJI Thor Posted at 2022-5-21 02:35
Hi, there. Please swipe down on the touchscreen to enter the settings.

[view_image]

What means the 4 closewifi icon? I know it could not be signal strength since I get it on weak network i.e. the wifi icon is half full black. Maybe it means 2.4 GHZ?
2023-1-31
Use props
djiuser_dztJYdlt964F
New
United States

Are we talking turning on the Wi-Fi in DJI RC controller
2023-3-6
Use props
Adil Balti
New

United Arab Emirates

Finally, I fixed the issue with the help of all these above answers. Thank You
2023-3-17
Use props
billyboy834
New
United States

M3Pro Posted at 2022-5-21 02:29

Thank you so much  I have spent countless hours trying to Find the WIFI connection screen.
2023-4-2
Use props
Samuel Gonzalez
New

United States

Hi.
Hi have a problem with my drone code 3000005 and wifi problems, show me is connected but is not signal.
Someone can help me please.
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Samuel Gonzalez Posted at 6-18 13:11
Hi.
Hi have a problem with my drone code 3000005 and wifi problems, show me is connected but is not signal.
Someone can help me please.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Code "3000005" means you need to check whether the aircraft’s real-name certification is performed. And regarding the WiFi issue, have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting? How about connecting to another network, is the issue the same? We will be waiting for your update.
2023-6-18
Use props
Samuel Gonzalez
New

United States

I'm already try different wifi and is not signal on my controller.
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Samuel Gonzalez Posted at 6-18 14:28
I'm already try different wifi and is not signal on my controller.

Sorry for the late response. Can you please provide us with a screen recording showing the issue with the error message? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules