1015 3 2022-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrainApple
lvl.2
Flight distance : 639173 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Good evening, this is my first post on this forum.
I will premise that I own three DJI drones, Mini 2, Air 2S, DJI FPV.
This morning I flew my DJI FPV regularly, without any problem, as always at the end of the flight, I placed the DJI FPV, in its hard case, each in its own compartment.
This evening I turn on the Goggles V2 and notice that there is a green pixel in the center of the lens. I preface that I have not flown as I always do with the utmost care.
The DJI FPV is covered by DJI Care Refresh, which until now I have fortunately never used. Tips
Sincerely

Salvatore

2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us an image showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-21
Use props
BrainApple
lvl.2
Flight distance : 639173 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-21 21:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us an image showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Good morning, below I attach the photo of the case where I keep my DJI FPV, and the photo where there is the pixel in the middle of the screen of the Goggles V2
IMG_0445.jpg

My DJI FPV Case

My DJI FPV Case

Goggles V2 Bad Green Pixel

Goggles V2 Bad Green Pixel
2022-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BrainApple Posted at 5-21 23:24
Good morning, below I attach the photo of the case where I keep my DJI FPV, and the photo where there is the pixel in the middle of the screen of the Goggles V2

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules