mavic mini login
576 5 2022-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suzygs1000
lvl.2
Australia

Hi,

I have to say this thing is driving me mad.

I have just purchased a Mavic Mini.

I live in North Queensland, australia, and am 77 years old.

I can fly my Mini fine at home, but live in amongst cane paddocks, and if it goes down it is gone.

I fly other quads and rc planes, and have been doing so for about 15 years.

We fly at the Ingham Airport, which is unregulated.

I took the Mini to the airport last weekend, but could not fly it because it was in an authorised zone.

I got approval to fly it yesterday and today at the airport via DJI website..

Yesterday, when I tried to fly it,  even though I thought I had approval to fly, it would not let me take off due to the zone.

I again got approval to fly for today.

I went to the airport today, and all seemed ok ... the quad told me I had approval to fly, but when I tried, I was advised that I was not logged in.

After perusing the screen, I was unable to find a way to log in anywhere.

I then found somewhere, I can't remember, in the settings menu, where I could log out, so the system obviously thought I was logged in.

So I have a couple of questions ...

Can I only get approval to fly at the airport for one day at a time?

How can I log in when I am at the airport, when there is no provision of DJI Fly to log in?

hope some one can help, or point me to a similar type quad that doesn't have all this security stuff on it, but flies as well, and has similar transmittison range.

I did see somewhere that I could try uninstalling the app then reinstalling it, but where I fly, mobile reception is pretty slow, and I don't really feel like sitting there for an hour while the app downloads and reinstalls, when it might not work anyway.

help please, or I will have to send it back to the retailer, and try another quad.

thanks Dave.

2022-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you do the approval online then you can get approval for 3 days.    https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock/unlock-request/
2022-5-21
Use props
Suzygs1000
lvl.2
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 5-21 23:51
If you do the approval online then you can get approval for 3 days.    https://fly-safe.dji.com/unlock/unlock-request/

not much point getting approval if the  app won't let you fly any way, because it reckons you're not logged in when you are ... what do you suggest in that situation ...
2022-5-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suzygs1000 Posted at 5-28 21:22
not much point getting approval if the  app won't let you fly any way, because it reckons you're not logged in when you are ... what do you suggest in that situation ...

Under Profile -> Settings you can log out,  and then when you return to the Profile page it will prompt you to login,   if you do the three day unlock before leaving you can check that the app has the details before you leave home.  
2022-5-28
Use props
Suzygs1000
lvl.2
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 5-28 23:25
Under Profile -> Settings you can log out,  and then when you return to the Profile page it will prompt you to login,   if you do the three day unlock before leaving you can check that the app has the details before you leave home.

Thankyou, I will try that next weekend ....
2022-5-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Suzygs1000 Posted at 5-29 04:23
Thankyou, I will try that next weekend ....

No probs Suzygs1000.
2022-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules