1399 9 2022-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I just visited the DJI store and - surprise - there's No DJI RC as separate sales???
2022-5-21
Use props
SzymonN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1947201 ft
  • >>>
Poland

It should not be like that. DJI I want to be able to buy the drone now.
2022-5-22
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

At this point, DJI RC can only be used for Mini 3 Pro, and most people who want it would buy it as a bundle.    Maybe in the future when firmware upgrades make it compatible with other models, then it would probably be sold separately.
2022-5-22
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

nosnoop Posted at 5-22 01:28
At this point, DJI RC can only be used for Mini 3 Pro, and most people who want it would buy it as a bundle.    Maybe in the future when firmware upgrades make it compatible with other models, then it would probably be sold separately.

it does not matter - I want to buy Min 3 and RC pro later as the bundle will be late compared to the regular one
2022-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 5-22 01:41
it does not matter - I want to buy Min 3 and RC pro later as the bundle will be late compared to the regular one

That's interesting Alex.  For people ordering from the US you can get the Mini3P & DJI RC a month before you can get the Mini3P & Standard remote.  Still not listing for DJI RC alone.  I'm hoping that DJI will release a future firmware and make my DJI RC Pro compatible with the Mini3P.  
2022-5-22
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-22 13:48
That's interesting Alex.  For people ordering from the US you can get the Mini3P & DJI RC a month before you can get the Mini3P & Standard remote.  Still not listing for DJI RC alone.  I'm hoping that DJI will release a future firmware and make my DJI RC Pro compatible with the Mini3P.

My dealer says 28-29 May Mini3 and N1 and 6 JUN Mini3 and RC and just in between I was asked to film the end of my younger daughter's school and I don't want to do this with M3 with so many people but prefer RC!
2022-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 5-22 21:21
My dealer says 28-29 May Mini3 and N1 and 6 JUN Mini3 and RC and just in between I was asked to film the end of my younger daughter's school and I don't want to do this with M3 with so many people   but prefer RC!

Yeah, the Mini3P would have been a great option to film your daughter's graduation.  Wish it would have worked out for you.
2022-5-23
Use props
hvail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 990266 ft
  • >>>
United States

nosnoop Posted at 5-22 01:28
At this point, DJI RC can only be used for Mini 3 Pro, and most people who want it would buy it as a bundle.    Maybe in the future when firmware upgrades make it compatible with other models, then it would probably be sold separately.

It doesn't make sense that DJI would cannibalize the RC Pro Controller by letting the Mini 3 Pro controller handle the other DJI products unless they plan to do away with it.
2022-5-23
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 5-22 21:21
My dealer says 28-29 May Mini3 and N1 and 6 JUN Mini3 and RC and just in between I was asked to film the end of my younger daughter's school and I don't want to do this with M3 with so many people   but prefer RC!

I think your dealer maybe wrong as the Mi3P with DJI RC is the only kit available so far even for countries that have stock.
2022-5-23
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

hvail Posted at 5-23 04:37
It doesn't make sense that DJI would cannibalize the RC Pro Controller by letting the Mini 3 Pro controller handle the other DJI products unless they plan to do away with it.

does dji sell the n1 remote alone?  somebody does.

certainly dji should know that even if they don't sell the rc alone, it will be sold by *somebody* alone.

we don't yet know what the rc price will be so it's hard to speak to "cannibalization."  a $999 rc screen is going nowhere.
2022-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules