DJI Mavic 3 vs Mini 3
2264 5 2022-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lamadome
lvl.1

Spain

Hi All,  I am about to buy a new DJI drone. Am having doubt la whether to purchase a Mavic 3 or the new mini 3 pro.  They both seem like great drone, but I feel the Mavic 3 will give me more options in terms of image quality and editing etc…
I know it’s a vague question but would appreciate any tips…
2022-5-22
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

I depends what you are going to use it for. If you use it for videography or work, mavic 3. If you fly it for fun, mini 3 pro or mavic 3 if you have the budget.
2022-5-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Lamadome. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For additional reference I will also post a DJI link where in your can compare the specifications of both the new DJI Mini 3 Pro to the DJI Mavic 3 and to other DJI consumer drones as well ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Thank you and please stay safe always.

2022-5-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The EU rules will make the Mavic 3 somewhat limited to fly after the transition period,  you'll legally have to stay 150m away from any person/structure/park/beach/vehicle etc which means only being able to fly in empty open countryside.  The Mini3 will be able to fly close to structures and even overfly people but not crowds.
2022-5-22
Use props
Lamadome
lvl.1

Spain

DAFlys Posted at 5-22 23:42
The EU rules will make the Mavic 3 somewhat limited to fly after the transition period,  you'll legally have to stay 150m away from any person/structure/park/beach/vehicle etc which means only being able to fly in empty open countryside.  The Mini3 will be able to fly close to structures and even overfly people but not crowds.

Unless you get certified which removes some of these restrictions right ?
2022-5-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lamadome Posted at 5-23 02:48
Unless you get certified which removes some of these restrictions right ?

Depends on the certification,  but most of them will not allow overflight of un involved people like that the sub 250g category.  
2022-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules