Best way to connect controller to mac
1808 4 2022-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yum
lvl.1

Australia

I have watched the youtube video and read a bunch of posts but I'm still confused due to firmware updates changing what is possible. I have the FPV on the way, and I want to be able to use the controller 2 with my USB only macbook pro, for use with liftoff.

It appears that in the past I have seen dongles used but apparently that is not needed any longer. As my FPV has not arrived yet I can't examine the controler for ports.

If I can get away with a cable only I have USB3 on the macbook but what is needed on the other end for the controller?

Or is it more complicated than this.

thanks.
2022-5-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Yum. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI FPV and uses the liftoff software can give out the best information and recommendation with regard to this inquiry. Thank you
2022-5-22
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

If you're talking about the DJI FPV drone it's no problem: there is a USB-A cable included with an USB-C adapter.
2022-5-22
Use props
Yum
lvl.1

Australia

Oh thanks, that's excellent, looks like all their firmware stuff must be sorted I guess.
2022-5-23
Use props
unan1mou5
New

United States

I cannot connect my Dji fpv controller 2 to my MacBook Air to use tryp fpv I have updated my controller via dji assistant I have updated aircraft and googles and yet when I open tryp fpv my controller don’t appear or recognizable
2023-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules