1926 7 2022-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JukkaS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55558 ft
Finland

Hello!
I have the latest firmware on my DJI FPV. But I have problems with the virtual flight 1.3.1:
-you cannot change level from Beginner to custom and change the rates of the controller
-you cannot remove the controller icons from display (it shows you how you move the control sticks, not needed)
-the display freezes every now and then and you must return to home and start free flight again

Could you please fix these because the simulator is very useful in training and an absolutely must for beginners.

2022-5-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JukkaS. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Virtual Flight application from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight ) to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.
2022-5-22
Use props
JukkaS
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-22 22:18
Hello there JukkaS. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Virtual Flight application from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight ) to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

Hello and thanks for your response!

I have iPad 8, Ios version 15.4.1

I removed the installation altogether and installed anew, and now it works ok!
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_YUu7Yc0TJ0aL
New

Norway

Hello, sorry for posting on a random thread - I however could not create a new thread.

I have a Mavic Zoom 2 and the images output from it have illegal MIMEType in their XMP -dc format EXIF data. The format is "image/jpg", but what the devs need to change it to "image/jpeg" - Could you please fix it as it is causing some of the images viewers to not read subsequent metadata and there is some pretty important data later on (GPS, photosphere info and such). Thank you.
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JukkaS Posted at 5-23 02:26
Hello and thanks for your response!

I have iPad 8, Ios version 15.4.1

Hi there JukkaS. Thank you for the reply and it id great to know that the issue has been fixed. If you have any other concerns or any issue with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_FX1wlRxaJAzq
New
New Zealand

Hi I’ve got an issue with my virtual flight app where if I go to the tutorials such as landing, hovering, flying straight etc, that straight away my controller stops working until I go back to main menu has anyone else had this or does anyone know how to fix this?
2022-6-6
Use props
JukkaS
lvl.1
Finland

djiuser_FX1wlRxaJAzq Posted at 6-6 08:44
Hi I’ve got an issue with my virtual flight app where if I go to the tutorials such as landing, hovering, flying straight etc, that straight away my controller stops working until I go back to main menu has anyone else had this or does anyone know how to fix this?

Same issue. It happens wherever you fly every now and then. The image in goggles freeze and you can resume it by going to home menu and start again. Luckily enough, this does not happen too frequently. I have iPad 8. generation and Ios 15.4.1.

I guess they are aware of this and hope it gets fixed in the next version.

2022-6-7
Use props
djiuser_B98Ucp5pUg23
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4712182 ft
United States

I’m having the exact same issue I cannot change from beginner to any of the other modes in manual mode has anybody figured anything out yet
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules