Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
VIDEO REVIEW - Telesin Aluminum Cage for DJI Action 2!
1807 13 2022-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IftiBashir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there IftiBashir. Good day and thank you for posting this interesting video that you have created. Great work and thank you for your support.
2022-5-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-5-23
Use props
WiscoPaddler
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2022-5-23
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

What a shame that they don't support the magnetic mounting system - other than that, it's an excellent cage it seems.  I like the fact that you can access the buttons without having to press on a supplementary losable button attached to the cage itself (Ulanzi, I'm looking at you...)    Great review as always - I chiefly watched for the anticipated pleasure of seeing a good job well done!
2022-5-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent review.  
2022-5-23
Use props
IftiBashir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks guys!!
2022-5-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thansk for making and sharing!
2022-5-31
Use props
Zarkost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66739 ft
Serbia

Is this cage funcion with power module combo? Is it possible to charge camera, when it is in the cage?
2022-11-2
Use props
IftiBashir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As the power module is slightly thinner you may find the ports do not line up properly.
2022-11-2
Use props
Danergo
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I think these cages will sooner scratch the camera then I would damage it normally without the cage.
2022-11-2
Use props
Zarkost
lvl.2
Serbia

Yeah. You are pbrobably right. I like this Telesin because of mounting options on bottom. Somehow I can be relaxed when is camera mounted on suction cup on windshield of the car, and it's placed on magnetic mount only. Maybe it is safe, but Im affraid to mount it like that.
2022-11-3
Use props
IftiBashir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I know how you feel - suction cups are very firm, but I'm the same with trusting them. If using then always make sure you tether the camera with a string etc as well!
2022-11-3
Use props
Zarkost
lvl.2
Serbia

Yeah, I do that. Allways have secure rope, that is tied around suction cup, and fixed inside the vehicle  (this is case with Gopro, because in that case, camera could not be dismounted from suction cup).
2022-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules