How to transfer photos from remote to phone?
17855 8 2022-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Westwind77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567234 ft
United States

I have a couple photos I would like to transfer to my iPhone from the RC Pro, is there a way to do this?

I downloaded the photo to the remote and when I click to share it asked to turn on BT, which I did. Then I followed the steps and paired it with my phone. However, when I try to transfer the photo is said it failed to send (the BT shows connected on my phone). I know BT is not fast for transfer so is the file too large?

Just looking for an easy way to get the photo from the remote to my phone withoug having to remote the card from the drone.

Thanks!
2022-5-23
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't use Apple products, but I can tell you that when I try to transfer photos to my wifes' Galaxy S22 Ultra it can take some time for her phone to recognize that there are photos incoming. My Z Fold 3 seems to recognize the request much faster.   
2022-5-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Use quick transfer to transfer from the drone to the phone.   the RC remote doesnt support sharing.  
2022-5-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Use quick transfer to transfer from the drone to the phone.   the RC remote doesnt support sharing.  
2022-5-23
Use props
Westwind77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 567234 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-23 23:15

How do I accomplish that? I have the Fly app on iPhone as well as that is what my son uses to fly the Mini SE. Can I connect that to the 2s to get the image?

I know the RC Pro is 'binded' to the 2s, does that mean the iPhone will not connect to it though, even with the RC Pro off?
2022-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Westwind77 Posted at 5-24 04:31
How do I accomplish that? I have the Fly app on iPhone as well as that is what my son uses to fly the Mini SE. Can I connect that to the 2s to get the image?

I know the RC Pro is 'binded' to the 2s, does that mean the iPhone will not connect to it though, even with the RC Pro off?

Turn on the mini 3,  on your phone go into DjI fly App.  select Album and then press the lightning bolt in the top right corner.   Mini3 should appear in the list.  Select it,  then join.   You'll get a connecting message and then you'll get a button to view album.   Then wait for the phone to download previews of all the images/video etc.  Then you can download just like you were connected with a controller.   The DJI RC controller does not been to be on for this to work.

2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_NkhbiuwppZCK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yes but then it downloads the huge file to your phone. Is there way to download a low res version to the phone ?
2023-10-3
Use props
djiuser_uHWDn5Xs157a
lvl.1

Canada

I just recently got a mini 4 Pro and I took pictures with it but I can’t get them off of the RC2 does anyone know how to fix this? Please and thank you in advance
3-8 17:25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_uHWDn5Xs157a Posted at 3-8 17:25
I just recently got a mini 4 Pro and I took pictures with it but I can’t get them off of the RC2 does anyone know how to fix this? Please and thank you in advance

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm if you want to export the photos/videos that you have taken using your DJI Mini 4 Pro. If yes, kindly please access the link below for guides on how to export photos/videos from the aircraft and controller. Hope this helps.

How to export photos/videos from the aircraft: https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper

How to export photos/videos from RC series controller: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=US&lang=en
3-11 00:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules