Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini2 crashes after flying.
585 3 2022-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_T2oIfqY1UNYz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 217949 ft
United States

New frimware was downloaded. Rechecked all of the settings, after that it's still crashed.

2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the incident. Please be advised that if the drone encountered a crash incident, we recommend for the drone be sent in and for it to undergo proper assessment for us to know what caused the incident. We'll send you an offer based on the results.  You may kindly visit this link https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to our corresponding team for further assistance on the request. In addition, here's a link to our aftersales policy https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav Thank you.
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_CteIQTUHes9Z
New
India

Hi,
I have a DJI mini 2 drone. I am using it for 3-4onths. I was flying it in quick shot mode.  While I was starting the drone in quick shot mode. the drone suddenly fell to ground.
It was not much height and there was no physical damage. But after that the drone power button is not working. I have tested several times but still power button is not working.
I have checked this with the seller but after investigations, he is saying it requires change of main mother board which is costing around 25k Indian money. Can you please suggest me what to do. As there is no DJI service centre I India I ma clueless what to do .

2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you for the information. I'm sorry to read about this. Since you are located in India, you may kindly reach out to our corresponding team for the request and further assistance by sending an email to support@dji.com
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules