Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly more kit delays?
2087 14 2022-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini-G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

Has anyone picked up a Fly more kit?
I'm trying to pick on up ASAP, DJI store has an estimated deliver of 19/6.
2022-5-23
Use props
fansc40d6af3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18881 ft
Italy

I just received mine this morning. I'm from italy
2022-5-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

They seem to be still pretty hard to find Mini-G.  Haven't heard of any in the US yet. Several EU countries have gotten a few in but they sold very quickly.
2022-5-23
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

in the usa, we will have 2 kits to choose from:

fmc
fmc+

which means more likely to get the sku that you want.  fmc+ is more expensive but i still don't understand why anyone would choose fmc over fmc+ since the price is not that much different.  i guess a lot of people don't pay attention to the details thinking a few more minutes is not worth the extra $$ and there is no difference when it comes to resale.
lucky for those of us who want fmc+ there are a ton of people who believe in the "no registration" theory and will buy fmc.
2022-5-23
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

fansc40d6af3 Posted at 5-23 08:55
I just received mine this morning. I'm from italy
[view_image]

So lucky!

When did you order it?
2022-5-23
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

The Saint Posted at 5-23 12:32
in the usa, we will have 2 kits to choose from:

fmc

I’m in AU and they haven’t made registration mandatory for drones over 250g.
However, I stuck with the FMC standard so I can’t it when I travel and not have to worry about registrations. Although, you’re right about the price difference!
2022-5-23
Use props
Geevo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thats a month faster than I got. My estimated delivery is 17 /7
2022-5-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very few about in the UK at the moment,  when they appear they sell out instantly.  
2022-5-23
Use props
herasymcuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18881 ft
Italy

2022-5-23
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

I just called a local DJI reseller here in Australia and the rep said that all Mini 3 Flymore combos have been delayed due to Quality Control issues?
Has anyone heard this in their local areas?
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_12bp0qCJM8jY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 238773 ft
Australia

According to DJI official eBay (AU) store they are expecting FMC & FMC+ on June 1st. Got no definite answer from DJI store or D1 so I went ahead and pre ordered (pay and wait) from eBay as this single battery business is as annoying as hell. Poor old mini 2 can forget about early retirement especially since ND filters for M3P also seem to be a mythical entity like the batteries/FMC's... I received my M3P RC on May 20 which makes me luckier than some that missed the first boat, especially in the US...
2022-5-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

My FMC was down as to be delivered on 05/06 ,I now see on the website this has changed to something about warehouse preparation “whatever that means” but it still has not shipped.
2022-5-27
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_12bp0qCJM8jY Posted at 5-27 01:22
According to DJI official eBay (AU) store they are expecting FMC & FMC+ on June 1st. Got no definite answer from DJI store or D1 so I went ahead and pre ordered (pay and wait) from eBay as this single battery business is as annoying as hell. Poor old mini 2 can forget about early retirement especially since ND filters for M3P also seem to be a mythical entity like the batteries/FMC's... I received my M3P RC on May 20 which makes me luckier than some that missed the first boat, especially in the US...

Hi,

I ordered mine from d1store. They said that they were updated this afternoon via internal email of a revised delivery outlook. The initial ETA of 30/5 has been pushed back to mid June. This has a domino effect for mid June to be pushed back to late June/early July. I feel I should’ve ordered from the official DJI online store, as their delivery was 15/6.
2022-5-27
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Hi, how did you get the battery packs in?
Do you have them in the charger?
2022-7-1
Use props
Hunter_UK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18973 ft
United Kingdom

In stock at the moment at Amazon UK.
2022-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now