1782 22 2022-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since we're getting closed to the 25th (suppose ship date for early US orders) Have anyone whom ordered from the US have your status change from to be shipped to Processing or anything else?
2022-5-23
Use props
J04DAN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34413 ft
Canada

My order has changed from "To Be Shipped" to "stop looking at me everyday"
2022-5-23
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

nothing on my account yet.  where did you get the 25th from?  are you guessing that is the ship date when the receive by date shows the 31st?
2022-5-23
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 5-23 08:48
nothing on my account yet.  where did you get the 25th from?  are you guessing that is the ship date when the receive by date shows the 31st?

I think a few people have contacted DJI support and was told that they will start shipping around the 25th for arrival by the 31st. Then again, it's DJI support we're talking about :-P
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_alwS1UbVcYCA
lvl.2

United States

Was told shipping on the 1st.  I ordered within the first 5 mins
2022-5-23
Use props
J04DAN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34413 ft
Canada

The Saint Posted at 5-23 08:48
nothing on my account yet.  where did you get the 25th from?  are you guessing that is the ship date when the receive by date shows the 31st?

I contacted support and was told May 25th shipping. Delivery by the 31st.
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_jI8pBS5VyFtf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51342 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still shows “to be shipped” was told through chat that it would be shipped 6/1/22.  
2022-5-23
Use props
JaviviPro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2545367 ft
United States

Mine still shows “To Be Shipped” too, DJI support is all over the place different dates every time, some say ship may 26th deliver may 31st, others say shipping happens actually may 31st, sometimes i think they dont know the difference between shipping and delivery, i dont think theres any drone in the US delivered, they say their warehouse in the US is low on stock but they dont have any stock if they havent shipped out any, i ordered 9:30 am on launch May 10th

I wonder if may 25-26th is truly when they start shipping in the US if Best Buy and other retailer will have them in stock.
2022-5-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

J04DAN Posted at 5-23 08:31
My order has changed from "To Be Shipped" to "stop looking at me everyday"

2022-5-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately mine continues showing To Be Shipped.  I ordered within the first hour on release day.  I was informed via chat to expect a 6/1 ship with a 6/7 delivery.  I ordered the Mini3P with the RC (screened).  I also ordered the FMC with extended batteries.  I did split the order in case the FMC would delay the drone/controller shipment.   
2022-5-23
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

JaviviPro Posted at 5-23 11:23
Mine still shows “To Be Shipped” too, DJI support is all over the place different dates every time, some say ship may 26th deliver may 31st, others say shipping happens actually may 31st, sometimes i think they dont know the difference between shipping and delivery, i dont think theres any drone in the US delivered, they say their warehouse in the US is low on stock but they dont have any stock if they havent shipped out any, i ordered 9:30 am on launch May 10th

I wonder if may 25-26th is truly when they start shipping in the US if Best Buy and other retailer will have them in stock.

best buy doesn't seem to know for sure:

Pre-order
A release date for this item has not been announced, but we’ll email you when it’s ready for shipping or pickup.
2022-5-23
Use props
fans5110da8f
lvl.2

United States

Was told May 25th ship date when I contacted DJI support with my order #.  Ordered the first day within 1/2 hour , will soon see if that's correct. USA Texas
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. The shipping time of DJI Mini 3 Pro varies due to many factors, such as product availability, order demands, and logistics. After the DJI Mini 3 Pro was released, its sales volume exceeded our expectations, and now we are trying our best to prepare more products. You can check the estimated shipping date on the order page. We will ship orders according to the item availability and each user’s order time. While you are waiting for your product, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.   
2022-5-23
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-23 22:44
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. The shipping time of DJI Mini 3 Pro varies due to many factors, such as product availability, order demands, and logistics. After the DJI Mini 3 Pro was released, its sales volume exceeded our expectations, and now we are trying our best to prepare more products. You can check the estimated shipping date on the order page. We will ship orders according to the item availability and each user’s order time. While you are waiting for your product, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Where exactly on the order page does it give you a shipping estimate?
All I can see is

To Be Shipped
You will be notified via email once your order has been shipped.
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

JaviviPro Posted at 5-23 11:23
Mine still shows “To Be Shipped” too, DJI support is all over the place different dates every time, some say ship may 26th deliver may 31st, others say shipping happens actually may 31st, sometimes i think they dont know the difference between shipping and delivery, i dont think theres any drone in the US delivered, they say their warehouse in the US is low on stock but they dont have any stock if they havent shipped out any, i ordered 9:30 am on launch May 10th

We are greatly sorry for the inconvenience. We have replied to you the PM. Please kindly note that the shipping time may vary due to many factors, such as product availability, order demands, and logistics. We will push the order ASAP. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

EdwvLVXnmeVZ Posted at 5-24 06:46
Where exactly on the order page does it give you a shipping estimate?
All I can see is

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may send us your order number via PM. We will make further checks. Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_alwS1UbVcYCA
lvl.2

United States

Shipping label created.
ordered within the first 10 mins on launch day.

U.S.
2022-5-25
Use props
Wiz33
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_alwS1UbVcYCA Posted at 5-25 05:29
Shipping label created.
ordered within the first 10 mins on launch day.

Woke up this morning to find a shipping notice, now just have to wait for it to show up on UPS tracking (hopefully later today).
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_alwS1UbVcYCA Posted at 5-25 05:29
Shipping label created.
ordered within the first 10 mins on launch day.

After the DJI Mini 3 Pro was released, its sales volume exceeded our expectations, and now we are trying our best to package and ship out the orders. Please wait for the shipping update patiently. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-5-27
Use props
BC-Flights
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27746 ft
United States

I live in Washington state. I received a UPS tracking number on May 25th and 6 days later UPS website still says they are still waiting for the shipment to arrive.
2022-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BC-Flights Posted at 5-31 16:54
I live in Washington state. I received a UPS tracking number on May 25th and 6 days later UPS website still says they are still waiting for the shipment to arrive.

As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your order has been packed and the tracking number information has been updated. After the goods arrive at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS official website. We've also asked the corresponding team to accelerate your order, please wait with patience.
2022-5-31
Use props
BC-Flights
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27746 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-31 17:11
As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your order has been packed and the tracking number information has been updated. After the goods arrive at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS official website. We've also asked the corresponding team to accelerate your order, please wait with patience.

It takes over a week from the time my order is packed and tracking number is issued for the package to be received by UPS? I believe all I'm receiving at this point is lip service not quality customer service.  I guess there's  little motivation the get the product to the customer when DJI already has their money for the order.
2022-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BC-Flights Posted at 6-1 08:04
It takes over a week from the time my order is packed and tracking number is issued for the package to be received by UPS? I believe all I'm receiving at this point is lip service not quality customer service.  I guess there's  little motivation the get the product to the customer when DJI already has their money for the order.

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected. We noticed that there is an update on your tracking information, and your package is on the way, please have a look.
2022-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules