Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Repair for Air 2 Broken Gimbal **newbie**
831 1 2022-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WVDroneFlyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26096 ft
United States

Hey guys, newbie here with question. I recently purchased a used Air 2 and found the gimbal to be broken, camera works fine but the gimbal is giving the gimbal motor overload warning in the fly app. First question is will DJI repair this for me since I am the second owner and second, will they just replace the gimbal for me? I can buy the whole camera and gimbal assembly and install myself but I have read that the gimbal will not calibrate without a reprogramming of sorts by DJI? Any suggestions on which route I should take?   
2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. We do not recommend to perform a DIY repair with the said unit as we cannot guarantee that it will work properly even if you install the correct parts with it as our designated team is the only one who specializes in repairing the said unit, Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules