Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JB63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Greetings,

I just got a DJI FPV combo and have the following questions:

1. Can the goggles be used with other DJI drones? such as?
2. Do I Have to use the goggles? Can I just use the controller + an iPad?
3. While operating without the goggles, what connections are necessary (controller to iPad) ?
4. Know of a good bracket to hold the iPad to the controller? Would the Owoda fit?

There are other brackets, especially made for the DJI FPV controller, but they are mostly plastic, and the one below is metal.

https://www.amazon.com/Owoda-Cel ... a-348239013776&th=1

2022-5-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out.

1. Can the goggles be used with other DJI drones? such as?

: No, the DJI FPV series are the only ones compatible with the DJI FPV Goggles.

2. Do I Have to use the goggles? Can I just use the controller + an iPad?

: Connecting a mobile device isn't required to fly the DJI FPV Drone, however, it is needed that the Remote and the Goggles are connected to the DJI FPV Drone before it can be flown.

3. While operating without the goggles, what connections are necessary (controller to iPad) ?

: If you want to operate the unit without the Goggles, you can connect all the components and use only the remote, and fly with LOS (Line of Sight). However, it is still recommended to use the DJI Goggles for a more electrifying flying experience.

Hope this answer all of your concerns. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-5-23
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

2: you have to use the goggles but you can connect a phone or a pad (I used iPhone/iPad) to the goggles and fly with the phone. You don't have an on screen display so it might be hard to judge where to go home to. I found it okay to fly in N and S modes but crashed pretty quickly when I tried M mode.
The bracket you show should work. I used something similar.

If at all possible fly with the goggles, it's much easier.
2022-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules