2069 32 2022-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Assuming you have the Mini 3 pro and have used it a few times are you glad you bought it
Single SelectVote, Total 51 people participate in voting
88.24% (45)
11.76% (6)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2022-5-23
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes I love mine
2022-5-23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That will be an interesting survey to keep an eye on from my perch on the fence  
2022-5-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very happy with mine so far.  Especially for the initial firmware release.  
2022-5-23
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wasnt the question i proposed, but i see what you did there...

..the suggested question was, "If you knew then what you know now, would you still buy it?"

Slightly different, but hey ho.
2022-5-23
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I am happy I purchased one - when arrive will vote (I really hate taking a big backpack on all my walks ) hope to solve this with Mini 3 - but availability is bad especially fly more kit
2022-5-23
Use props
Andre vd Weide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I am happy to got it yesterday after order it last saturday (very quick) quick fly with it i have the rc rm330 now waiting for the fly more combo kit
2022-5-24
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

so far i am glad. Only downsides i found are the fly more combo separate purchase, the lack of charger, the horrible slot for micro sd card( the person that designed that should have their fingernails removed and asked to try his invention) and last but not least the total lack of propellers protection. The bottom part of the drone is designed in a way it protects a bit the propellers and they get folded inside between the two protrusions on the bottom that are kind of legs. But overall propellers are moving freely when stored and this increases chances of warping, breaking. there is no holder of any kind and with the soft bag in the fly more i doubt propellers will survive long. So far for mini and mini 2 i haven't changed a single propeller. I am afraid that would be impossible with mini 3.
2022-5-24
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 5-23 23:39
Wasnt the question i proposed, but i see what you did there...

..the suggested question was, "If you knew then what you know now, would you still buy it?"

Incredible...... It sort of goes without saying that people know what they know now as the Poll has a date, and they are voting at a particular date.  

If you don't mind me saying you sound like a person who is rather particular and never satisfied.

Each to their own
2022-5-24
Use props
GLOBAL HAWK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287841 ft
Australia

I am glad I purchased it. I just wished the Flymore battery kits are out as its painful having a fly and going home after a battery. I could wait on location but its far to long to charge.
2022-5-24
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I like the question and I also see what you did you removed all the "Sitting on the fence people" :-)

Also lets me see how many people on the forum have purchased and voted

2022-5-24
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Exib Posted at 5-24 01:37
I like the question and I also see what you did you removed all the "Sitting on the fence people" :-)

Yes indeed. Siting on the fence is fine but too many comments from fence sitters does tend to concern me a little.

It is interesting that only 12 people have voted I would have thought there were far more in the Wild than that and that such people would frequent this forum
2022-5-24
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-24 02:19
Yes indeed. Siting on the fence is fine but too many comments from fence sitters does tend to concern me a little.

It is interesting that only 12 people have voted I would have thought there were far more in the Wild than that and that such people would frequent this forum

bet you wish you didn't add the "Fence Sitting Option" in your previous poll :-)

I will order the Mini3 so I can start to comment on your posts :-) though I do hope for amazing firmware in the future from DJI
2022-5-24
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I voted Yes, even if there are issues with signal range and a Bug related to Unlocked zones and POI....But considering all at once, is a good choice.
2022-5-24
Use props
Lobster
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Well having just flown it for the first time outside in any meaningful way I am delighted with it. My ‘whoa where’s it gone’ sphincter clench happens way before I get any signal issues so I shall happily stop concerning myself with its lack of transatlantic capability
2022-5-24
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lobster Posted at 5-24 04:51
Well having just flown it for the first time outside in any meaningful way I am delighted with it. My ‘whoa where’s it gone’ sphincter clench happens way before I get any signal issues so I shall happily stop concerning myself with its lack of transatlantic capability

Yup that is how I feel and I have many other DJI Drones to fall back on. I just hate the thought of loosing any of them even the very old ones..... I just went out to try a bit more of a range test but it rained heavy so was prevented from doing so..... Even after say 300 m I consider that a long way and worry. Because if people are honest I don't believe many people can see any medium sixed drone beyond about 300 m And you certainly cant hear this one.
2022-5-24
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So to all the fence sitters out there................... Is this enough to move you to spending your cash........ Remember the only way to waste money is not to spend it (Except on ND filters of course)
2022-5-24
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

sbonev Posted at 5-24 00:18
so far i am glad. Only downsides i found are the fly more combo separate purchase, the lack of charger, the horrible slot for micro sd card( the person that designed that should have their fingernails removed and asked to try his invention) and last but not least the total lack of propellers protection. The bottom part of the drone is designed in a way it protects a bit the propellers and they get folded inside between the two protrusions on the bottom that are kind of legs. But overall propellers are moving freely when stored and this increases chances of warping, breaking. there is no holder of any kind and with the soft bag in the fly more i doubt propellers will survive long. So far for mini and mini 2 i haven't changed a single propeller. I am afraid that would be impossible with mini 3.

re propeller protection, I believe there is/are items already on Amazon for that purpose. Have a search, cost, £10,98 I believe.
2022-5-24
Use props
Tez4UK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142349 ft
United Kingdom

very happy with mine
2022-5-24
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-24 08:38
So to all the fence sitters out there................... Is this enough to move you to spending your cash........ Remember the only way to waste money is not to spend it (Except on ND filters of course)

Moving towards tempted
2022-5-24
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Exib Posted at 5-24 10:50
Moving towards tempted

At least that is moving
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bigplumbs. Good day and thank you for creating this post I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who have the new DJI Mini 3 Pro can share there valued insights with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-24 22:18
Hello there Bigplumbs. Good day and thank you for creating this post I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who have the new DJI Mini 3 Pro can share there valued insights with regards to this matter. Thank you.

It would be nice if you lot shared a valued insight for once
2022-5-24
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-24 22:19
It would be nice if you lot shared a valued insight for once

As i have said before, they are, for the most part, media relations, i would be surprised if they even have a drone themselves, some may have.

They are here as a go-between for the Techs, help with information that's in the devices manuals and forum moderation etc.

Its not their job to give insight, i don't think they would even be allowed to do so. They would have to remain impartial, having said that, most certainly not allowed to bad mouth a product, that's for sure. So, even if they did give any insight, it wouldnt be impartial.
2022-5-26
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Love mine just because the lower noise level and pitch makes it less noticeable when you're out flying (A nice trick would be to put an old RC car next to you and most people will think you're fiddling with an RC car/truck and won't even notice the drone above
2022-6-10
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I’m loving the portability! Also the RC controller is a game changer for me. It feels like a more streamlined experience.
2022-6-10
Use props
Geevo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes very happy with my lickle fwoggy.
2022-6-10
Use props
Richandtheotters
lvl.2
Flight distance : 476496 ft
United Kingdom

Geevo Posted at 6-10 07:58
Yes very happy with my lickle fwoggy.

fwoggy....that's been the problem ! (cured now I hope)
2022-6-10
Use props
coloradoskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 906411 ft
  • >>>
France

Don’t know, haven’t seen it yet.  Bought it for trip to Europe, it arrived the day after we left.  So I brought the Mavic 3 instead.  Been VERY happy with that.
2022-6-10
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Overwhelmingly, YES!
2022-6-10
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So several more people have voted and so far we have 42 out of 46 that are happy with their mini 3 pro. I think that is quite compelling and actually the most important thing.

If this does not persuade the fence sitters then you have got to wonder if they were ever serious in the first place…… Up to them of course
2022-6-12
Use props
Falcoc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 370965 ft
United States

I'll wait a couple more months. Too much silly fanboi noise. There is definitely a flaw in the transmission system in some of them. Plus a lot of camera lens condensation issues.
2022-6-15
Use props
RalUK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Voted yes. This is an awesome product.

This is my first drone so I can't really compare to anything else, but it is a real joy to fly, very beginner friendly. Hand taking off and landing is simplicity with this thing.

The only trouble is, I am still a bit self conscious getting the drone out to fly when other people are around, so I am not flying as much as I would like to.
2022-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules