Gimbal rotation issue via sdk commands
337 0 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jwEED1H9tUqt
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello,

So to introduce you to my issue i will give some brief background. I am writing an application and have been developing this software for almost 2 years. The application is vast and i have configured custom missions. Recently the gimbal began behaving incorrectly, i have not changed anything within the mission class (the only class which directly passes gimbal commands) to cause this. I have reverted the app backwards to a build from several months ago this did not solve the issue.

My thoughts where that the issue may have been software related but the issues seems to most likely reside in the drone or dji sdk. I have tested the drone via manual flights and seen no rotation of the gimbal.

I have factory restored the drone and tried firmware updates as well as gimbal calibration and visual system calibrations.

Finally the gimbal performs the rotation described at about take off height (1.2m). Anyone who has had a similar issue or any suggestion to test for hardware issues would be greatly appreciated.
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules