Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What we need for dji rc rm330 controller
2356 6 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andre vd Weide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1503937 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I think we need some order options for this controller:
getting the foto's transferd on the sd card with fast transfer

now i still need my phone for transfer.

Sending pictures or films over network to laptop/pc (wifi/bluetooth)

maybe some has more idea's
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Andre vd Weide. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
Andre vd Weide
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

in the spec of the controller stand:

DJI RC's storage capacity can be increased by using a microSD card. Users can store images and videos on the card and export them to a computer or other devices.

but this is not working now
2022-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Andre vd Weide Posted at 5-24 08:02
in the spec of the controller stand:

DJI RC's storage capacity can be increased by using a microSD card. Users can store images and videos on the card and export them to a computer or other devices.

If you plug in the controller via USB you can download the footage that way.
2022-5-24
Use props
Andre vd Weide
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

you can see screenshot or screen recording but only on a android device not on a laptop only dji assistent see the controller not the explorer.

but i want the pictures from drone on the controller en then send it to pc or laptop/ tablet
maybe with apple is working

update i did check it on my pc and its working i can see the sd card on the controller so its a problem on my laptop.
2022-5-24
Use props
Tom500
lvl.2
Flight distance : 82589 ft
Poland

DJI RC (RM-330) and iMac: USB file transfer is not working. The controller says: RC connected via USB, but the iMac does not see the microSD card as a drive. After installing AnrroidFileTransfer on iMac, the files can be seen in Android / Data / DJI.Go.v5 / Files / DCIM / OriginalFiles /.
This is a handicap and an inconvenience. It is better that, without tricks, the microSD card from the controller appears as a disk after connecting the RC to the USB in the computer.
2022-7-1
Use props
Andre vd Weide
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Andre vd Weide Posted at 5-24 23:19
you can see screenshot or screen recording but only on a android device not on a laptop only dji assistent see the controller not the explorer.

but i want the pictures from drone on the controller en then send it to pc or laptop/ tablet

problem is gone was driver problem
2022-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules