Intelligent Flight Modes
582 7 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farhas71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 308130 ft
United Kingdom

I started flying my Air 2 a week ago and I'm unable to access some of the intelligent flight modes ie; Active track, spot light etc. All that shows in the menu are the basic quick shots functions, dronie, spiral etc. Nor do I see the directional radar ie; where the drone is facing in relation to the operator. I've tried firmware update but it keeps telling that firmware is up to date.
Please assist.
Thank you guys

Has
2022-5-24
Use props
blue_canyon21
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23302795 ft
United States

What version of the app are you using and are you on Android or iOS?
2022-5-24
Use props
Farhas71
lvl.1
United Kingdom

blue_canyon21 Posted at 5-24 06:43
What version of the app are you using and are you on Android or iOS?

iOS iPad 9
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Farhas71. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the result will be different. Upon checking the mobile devices ( iPad 9 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile devices is not recommended for the DJI Fly application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad 9 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
Farhas71
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-24 18:53
Hello there Farhas71. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the result will be different. Upon checking the mobile devices ( iPad 9 ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile devices is not recommended for the DJI Fly application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad 9 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

Thank you very much indeed
2022-6-19
Use props
Farhas71
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can the zoom function only be accessed while in flight? I’ve tried to access it while on the ground but the menu doesn’t show.
2022-6-19
Use props
Farhas71
lvl.1
United Kingdom

On the mavic air 2.
2022-6-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Farhas71 Posted at 6-19 13:19
Thank you very much indeed

Hi there Farhas71. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules