824 1 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iSkyUnmannedSystems
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7152087 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm really depserate to sort this issue out which I've suddently developed. I've posted it on the DJI Inspire page but seems no one there can help.
https://www.facebook.com/100010311010360/videos/664438984612115/

So, I'll duplicated the thread see if ANYONE FROM DJI CAN HELP.

Bit of a new issue with auto focus. Started getting this with a second hand, low hours airframe I've bought which is on 0500 firmware.
What was happening in the app was the yellow warning box was popping up saying auto exposure is disabled (everything manual and I have a focus wheel set to exposure) as this popup happens the record button greys out for a few seconds them pops back in but it appears to be having an effect on the focus and it loses focus and starts hunting again. See the example footage which is off the H264 files hence the crappy exposure. This example shows it off at its worst, but it was doing it on wider GV shots. This also happened on a 45mm and 25mm Oly so not a lens issue. I'm having the same problem with my X7 which is getting quite embarassing on set.

Never had this before in the past 5 years, anyone help or have any ideas?

The video of the issue are in the DJI Facebook page as per the link above. As you can see in thisa still from the screen the record buttons grey and and the AE pop up stops focus briefly which is the problem.

Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 17.39.49.png
2022-5-24
Use props
iSky Media
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7152087 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any DJI Rep willing to engage in this issue. I have a major TV shoot starting next week.
2022-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules