Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
cant get the camera to work
487 6 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A6-Reaper
lvl.1
Belgium

i have tried everything that i found on the forums and internet to resolve this problem but nothing has worked so far
the app shuts down once i press FLY GO the the app crashes.

anyone able to help
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there A6-Reaper. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you rea using please? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Do you use the Go 4 app from the DJI site ? What OS do you use on your mobile ? ..and what moblie do you use?
2022-6-1
Use props
A6-Reaper
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-24 19:24
Hello there A6-Reaper. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you rea using please? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

thx for replying, i'm am using a samsung S22 ultra
2022-6-13
Use props
A6-Reaper
lvl.1
Belgium

Peterx Posted at 6-1 00:54
Do you use the Go 4 app from the DJI site ? What OS do you use on your mobile ? ..and what moblie do you use?

using a Samsung S22 ultra so i'm running android
2022-6-13
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you try it on an older phone with android older than version 12 yet? ..or did you try the phone with Mavic´s WIFI mode?

2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

A6-Reaper Posted at 6-13 10:42
thx for replying, i'm am using a samsung S22 ultra

Hi there A6-Reaper. Thank you for the reply and upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S22 Ultra ) that your are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI Go 4 application. DJI suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S22 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.

2022-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules