Weird occurences in saving a Story mode video
844 4 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Today, I decided to test the Story mode of Pocket 2, as I had never done that before and was curious to see how that worked. However, I was a bit confused after doing that, as the resulting video did not appear in the Mimo app's gallery view. At first I thought the videos failed to save, but after checking out my phone's gallery, I found out it HAD saved the end results, but directly into the phone's own album.

Why did it do so? I think it would have been more logical to be able to check the final video in the Mimo gallery.

Also, are there ways to edit the watermarks, end cards and durations of separate clips shot for the Story mode? ANd one more question: are the Story mode and AI editor the same thing or two separate modes?

Thanks in advance for helping a newbie

2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there HGDC84. Thank you for reaching out and giving out these information. As of the moment, we are not able to remove the DJI trade logo watermark that comes out at the end of the video. In addition, I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention.  For the latest news and development for the DJI Pocket 2 and for the DJI Mimo application kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest updates. Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-24 20:39
Hello there HGDC84. Thank you for reaching out and giving out these information. As of the moment, we are not able to remove the DJI trade logo watermark that comes out at the end of the video. In addition, I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention.  For the latest news and development for the DJI Pocket 2 and for the DJI Mimo application kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest updates. Thank you.

Hello DJI Stephen and thank you for your reply.

I'm sorry but I'll have to correct you a little on the DJI watermark. Actually, in the current version of Mimo app, I CAN leave out the DJI watermark at the end of the video by replacing it with one of the other preset end cards or by leaving the card out altogether. But it seems like I can't create my own end card as of now. That would be a nice option to have.

As for the rest of the questions and comments, I can wait to hear what the designated team has to say about them. I think the Story mode idea is pretty cool, but I think it would be even better were there more options for customizing.

Anyhow, may you all have a nice weekend!
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_GhH6SfaVIQKD
lvl.1

Turkey

I understand. You have explained everything well. Thank you.
2022-6-5
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

djiuser_GhH6SfaVIQKD Posted at 6-5 22:54
I understand. You have explained everything well. Thank you.

You're welcome, glad to hear it was helpful to you :-)
2022-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules