Camera overheated
329 3 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ladson
New

United States

Mini 2 with iphone 13.  Previews of recent videos work fine on iPhone but I get a “camera overheated“ message when trying to view them on my iPad. I have updated and rebooted everything. Any ideas. Thanks.
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience.  Please kindly note that the camera temperature is too high. Please wait until the camera has cooled before usage.
2022-5-24
Use props
Ladson
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-24 23:22
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience.  Please kindly note that the camera temperature is too high. Please wait until the camera has cooled before usage.

The camera temperature is not too high, it is 70°. The issue does not occur when playing  videos on my iPhone, only on my iPad. It is apparently a false message. Is there a fix?
2022-5-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ladson Posted at 5-25 06:28
The camera temperature is not too high, it is 70°. The issue does not occur when playing  videos on my iPhone, only on my iPad. It is apparently a false message. Is there a fix?

Thanks for your update. After further confirmation with our engineer, please kindly note that this issue is expected to be fixed in the next firmware. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules