569 2 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6PAgw31ZpOd6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 782759 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I've got the mini 2 and I use it with the galaxy s20.  I've just had a replacement drone from DJI and on taking it on holiday I've noticed that subject tracking doesn't work at all in quickshots.  I no longer get the green + come up on screen and trying to draw a box doesn't work either.   

I never had this issue on my old mini 2 so I'm wondering if there is a setting somewhere that I need to change.  Does anyone out there know where I might be going wrong?

Also worth mentioning, when I select the quickshot I want I used to get the option to select distance.  This option no longer comes up

Thanks in advance

Steve
2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_6PAgw31ZpOd6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 782759 ft
United Kingdom

I don't know how to edit posts and I can't believe I forgot to mention this.  

It's only happened once but earlier today I took a photograph and the screen remained black I could see the display text but the camera image never returned.  I had to back out to the main DJI menu and back in again to get an image.  I was no more than 100m away and 25 to 30m up signal strength was full and I was in a clear farmers field.  
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Steve. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules