Drone shipped to the wrong address
469 3 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mALa7jgJACm8
New
United States

I recently sent my DJI FPV in for repair and when the repair was completed, I was sent a tracking number. I noticed that the tracking number was going to a completley different state  so I attempted to contact support so they could get the issue corrected. They told me that they would have to send a message to the repair center (that apparently has no phone) and they would call be back. I have now been told 3 times that someone from the repair center could call me and the package has since been delivered to the wrong address.

I understand that mistakes happen but I have yet to see any progress on this and all I've been told is that someone will call me. I was just told that they need to reach out to UPS and determine who is at fault but I don't really want to wait a few months for someone to have a debate with UPS. At this point I think it's easier to just replace the drone but I am still waiting (for the third time) for a call back from the repair center.

Does anyone have a direct number for the repair center or a better way to approach this?

Case Number: CAS-9057472-C2W2L3
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. Our team has been looking into your case and we have forwarded your concerns to our team. If there is any feedback, we will keep you updated. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out. Sorry again for this situation.
2022-5-24
Use props
djiuser_mALa7jgJACm8
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-24 16:49
We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. Our team has been looking into your case and we have forwarded your concerns to our team. If there is any feedback, we will keep you updated. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out. Sorry again for this situation.

So it's now been over a week since the package was delivered to the wrong address and I still feel like we are getting nowhere with this. I am being told that nothing can be done until the claim is processed with UPS for a lost package which is obviously not the case here. Nobody can contact the logistics department because they apparently don't have phones and none of the call center agents are allowed to do anything except what's in whatever script they are given.

This is completely ridiculous. Do I have to get a lawyer for this to be taken seriously? Nobody can give me straight answer and the only thing I keep getting told is that the investigation is in progress. Please replace the drone and investigate this on your own time.
2022-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for this unpleasant experience caused. We have expedited your case and are also confirming your request with them. It may take some time and hope you can understand, If there is any update, we will reply to you right away.
2022-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules