Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI RC Pro Compatability
2112 7 2022-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XELA1928
lvl.1

Australia

Hi DJI,
Wondering on if the DJI RC Pro will be compatible with Mavic 3 AND Mini 3?
Or will the DJI RC (that comes with the mini 3) be compatible with BOTH the Mini 3 AND Mavic 3?

Makes it difficult to know what to buy when no info is provided. All I can find is says possibly more compatibility in the future.

Thanks
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there XELA1928. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC Pro ( https://www.dji.com/rc-pro?site=brandsite&from=nav ) is compatible with DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine and DJI Air 2S. Please refer to the DJI official website at www.dji.com for further updates concerning the compatibility of other DJI models. Thank you.
2022-5-24
Use props
XELA1928
lvl.1

Australia

Yes I know that. I clearly stated that.
I’m asking whether in the future the controllers will be cross compatible across drones.
A lot of waste being produced if you are not making them compatible with multiple drones.
2022-5-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We haven't received related news. Please keep tuned to our official website. If there is any update, we will release it ASAP. Besides, we have forwarded your concerns to our related team. Thanks for your understanding and support,
2022-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There was a leak showing a bundle of the new RC remote and the Mavic 3 floating about.  
2022-5-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also hope that the DJI RC Pro will be made compatible with the Mini3P.  Maybe after the initial sales of the DJI RC they will issue a firmware update to make this happen.  In Florida it's nice to have the 1000 Nits of the DJI RC Pro to keep it easy to see on one of the numerous sunny days.  I haven't received my pre-order of the Mini3P yet so I've not been able to compare the 700 Nit DJI RC to the DJI RC Pro yet.  
2022-5-25
Use props
XELA1928
lvl.1

Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-25 02:59
I also hope that the DJI RC Pro will be made compatible with the Mini3P.  Maybe after the initial sales of the DJI RC they will issue a firmware update to make this happen.  In Florida it's nice to have the 1000 Nits of the DJI RC Pro to keep it easy to see on one of the numerous sunny days.  I haven't received my pre-order of the Mini3P yet so I've not been able to compare the 700 Nit DJI RC to the DJI RC Pro yet.

Totally. I’m in Australia and it’s too sunny in the middle of the day sometimes (and not to mention upside down)
2022-5-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

XELA1928 Posted at 5-25 03:01
Totally. I’m in Australia and it’s too sunny in the middle of the day sometimes (and not to mention upside down)

We can only hope that DJI opts to open up the compatibility of both of the screened controllers to more drones in the near term.

Have a wonderful week.
2022-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules